Chapter 42

This life, completely different from the past, unimaginable, was something Huai En had never experienced. He felt as if his entire body was soaked in a hot spring, warm and comfortable, not wanting to leave at all. Every inch of his body was filled with a strange yet soft emotion. Seeing Xiaobao's sly smile, he felt that he belonged here, that he was meant to be here, not in that dark, cold, hopeless past.

He started to panic. As their journey progressed, they were soon to arrive at FengcHuai. Once out of FengcHuai, Zong Zheng Li Han would surely make his move. If the plan went smoothly, they would have to return to Suzhou Jin Residence ahead of time, and then...

He looked at Xiaobao's carefree smile, momentarily dazed.

Xiaobao noticed Huai En looking at him, turned his head towards him, smiled with his teeth showing, and ambiguously blinked.

"Why has the speed slowed down?"

Huai En glanced at his buttocks.

"It's fine here... The medicine can even heal knife wounds, let alone reduce swelling. Moreover..." Xiaobao patted the thick, fur-covered cushion beneath him, laughing contentedly, "My dear, you are the best elixir in the world, your husband now feels strong and invigorated."

Huai En had basically become accustomed to his shamelessness. This morning, he still stubbornly clung to the bed, holding him and refusing to get up, saying a bunch of disgusting words. It turns out what the books say about men often speaking sweet nothings is true. But those romantic moments that make one's cheeks flush and heart race, how come he couldn't say a single one? Listening to them made him feel embarrassed, how could Xiaobao speak so effortlessly?

Xiaobao saw that Huai En paid him no mind, which made him somewhat bored. He especially enjoyed seeing Huai En blush and look annoyed, which could mesmerize him so much that it felt like "a Buddha leaving his body and a second Buddha ascending to heaven."

Huai En looked up at the sky and pointed ahead, "This main road leads straight to FengcHuai. However, we will camp in the mountains tonight and proceed to FengcHuai tomorrow to stock up on provisions."

Xiaobao, who had finally enjoyed a comfortable sleep, was quite disappointed to hear they would be camping out again tonight, yet he dared not object.

Seeing Xiaobao's expression, Huai En knew what he was thinking. "Don't worry, it's less than an hour's climb from this fork in the road to a geothermal spring. Inside that cave, it's very warm, even more comfortable than staying in an inn, and its location is secluded, hardly known by anyone."

Xiaobao's eyes lit up at the mention of a geothermal spring. "Ah, that's great. I haven't had the time to bathe these past two days." 

Thinking of bathing, Xiaobao immediately thought of the beauty emerging from his bath. Imagining frolicking in the water with Huai En, romantically close to each other, he got so excited he almost let the reins slip from his hands.

In the desolate, uninhabited deep mountains, the two of them were alone in a hidden, warm cave. Huai En, in front of him, began to undress, revealing his snow-white skin and letting down his long hair, stepping into the steaming water, smiling at him in a way that was soul-stirringly beautiful. Then, Xiaobao also stripped down completely, joining Huai En in the bath, holding the beauty in his arms, whispering sweet nothings, and caressing gently, doing as he pleased, this way and that way... Oh!

This was too thrilling and erotic!

Xiaobao indulged in his rosy fantasies, his mind continuously conjuring vivid and sensual images, with him and Huai En as the main characters. At this moment, he wished he had wings to fly there directly.