Chapter 102

After Jin Bao was dragged away by Que Siming, Xiaobao and Huai En were left awkwardly staring at each other.

The sky outside was gradually darkening, and Huai En bright eyes seemed even more transparent and dazzling in the dim light. He looked at Xiaobao without a trace of impurity, with such an obvious desire that Xiaobao, feeling overwhelmed, subconsciously wanted to escape.

As Huai En moved closer, Xiaobao trembled in fear, watching him warily.

Huai En sighed and walked over to hold Xiaobao's hand. "Is your body feeling better?"

Xiaobao nodded blankly.

He didn't know when it started, but Huai En had grown taller than him. It was indeed the period of rapid growth. In a little over a year, he had shot up so much, his frame had grown larger, and his body looked more slender and powerful. His already rare appearance was now tinged with a layer of light sorrow, making him so attractive that it was hard to look away.

Xiaobao had little resistance to his beauty. Even when Huai En had almost only one expression back then, he had driven Xiaobao crazy. Now, Huai En's expressions and demeanor were much richer than before, and every expression touched Xiaobao's heart. Despite admonishing himself countless times that this was fake, fake, fake, each time he rejected him and saw the disappointment and sadness on his face, it made him extremely uncomfortable.

Now, this slightly hopeful, cautious, and awkward attempt to please him made him so nervous that he didn't dare to look at his face.

Suddenly, Huai En leaned over and lightly sucked on his lips, then smiled at him. "I've been thinking for several days."

Xiaobao felt like he was about to collapse. He pushed him away, rushing to the door in three quick steps.

Huai En was stunned for a moment, then quickly turned back to grab him, pressing him against the wall with his body, holding his arm firmly.

The distance between them was only a few inches. Xiaobao's chin was held by Huai En, and he could only meet Huai En's gaze.

Huai En's warm breath sprayed between his lips and teeth, and the sound of their heartbeats was so loud that they could hear each other clearly.

Huai En looked at him and said gently, "Xiaobao, if my hand were disabled, would you be more upset than me? Do you still like me?"

Xiaobao was afraid of him asking this. How should he answer? Say yes? Then the two of them would happily reunite? Say no? He couldn't deceive himself anymore.

The way they were now, neither awkward nor clear, he didn't know how to continue, didn't know what attitude to use towards Huai En in the future. He didn't want to face it, didn't want to answer. Besides wanting to escape, he still wanted to escape.

Huai En, however, wouldn't relent. "Is it? Xiaobao, speak, is it?"

Xiaobao hoarsely replied, "Stop forcing me..."

"Xiaobao, you're the one forcing me. I have little patience left. I want to kill everyone who distracts your attention, everyone who hinders us, and then hide you where no one can find you, so that you can only have me. Xiaobao, if you can't like me, you can't stop me. When the poison in you clears, I will take you away."

Xiaobao looked at him in shock.

Huai En touched his face, looking at him intently. "I mean it, Xiaobao. Either we go back to the way we were before, and I'm willing to listen to you and be wherever you are, or I'll take you away. From now on, you can only see me, with no other choice. Xiaobao, whether you hate me or not, don't want to or not, unless I die, I will never let go."