Chapter 101

Xiaobao unconsciously hoped to see Huai En sooner. For some reason, although Que Siming said Huai En was fine, he always had a strong sense of unease in his heart. He felt anxious every moment he didn't see Huai En.

This anxiety proved his premonition was right when he saw Huai En.

When Huai En came to the Su residence again, Su Yin was still on the road. Que Siming seemed to have known in advance and was already sitting on the grand master's chair in Xiaobao's room, leisurely enjoying his tea.

Huai En's face was as pale as paper, and although there were no visible injuries on his body, he looked so haggard as if he could collapse at any moment.

Xiaobao noticed at a glance that his left arm was tied to his side with a rope and couldn't help but be greatly shocked.

Huai En looked at Que Siming expressionlessly, then turned his head and smiled slightly at Xiaobao, "I'm back."

Xiaobao held back but couldn't help it, pointing at his arm and asking, "What happened to this?"

Huai En's expression dimmed, "Probably... it's useless now."

Xiaobao rushed forward in one swift step, "Useless? What do you mean by useless? What do you mean by probably?"

Huai En's expression brightened a bit, and his cheeks even turned red, "Xiaobao, are you very worried about me?"

Xiaobao was stunned, pursed his lips, turned his head away, and yanked Huai En's arm.

Huai En cried out in pain, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on his face.

Xiaobao's heart tightened, and he slowly rolled up his sleeve. When he saw Huai En's arm, which was as white as jade, now showing a terrifying charred black, his heart felt as if it had been heavily hammered, and he couldn't catch his breath for a long time.

Que Siming, who had been silently watching them, stood up and walked over to the two of them, a smile hooking at the corner of his lips, gazing at Huai En's arm.

Xiaobao's body shook uncontrollably, he looked blankly at Huai En, then at Que Siming, and finally stared at the charred and swollen arm that didn't seem human, carefully touching it.

Huai En shouted, "Don't touch...", but it was too late. As soon as Xiaobao's hand touched the skin, it retracted immediately, as if touching flames, scarily hot.

"What... what's going on? What happened to you?"

Huai En silently looked at his arm, his forehead full of fine sweat, and answered, "I've been poisoned by the Red Demon Flower."

Que Siming laughed, "There's always a slip in a hundred secrets. You could use such good tactics to obtain the Red Demon Flower from thousands of people and retreat with your whole body, yet you didn't know that the Great Li Flame can't be touched directly with hands?"

Huai En, in response to his mockery, just gave a cold glance, took off his backpack from his back with one hand, and threw it at Que Siming's feet, "The last one is already on the way, you should start preparing."

Que Siming said, "Oh? So soon? For over half a year, the martial world has gone mad searching for the Red Demon Flower. Legend has it that whoever obtains one can exchange it for anything they desire. Even an equal weight in gold is not as valuable as this flower. Under such circumstances, you were able to find another one. I guess only a power that dominates the world could do it. I wonder what you traded for it? But the only thing of value on you must be the information about that person, right?"