Chapter 105

The space in front of him twisted uncontrollably. Xiaobao felt his body warm and soft, the lingering desire not yet completely fading. He half-squinted his eyes, breathing heavily, enjoying the thrilling numbness.

"Xiaobao, does it feel good?"

"Xiaobao...do you like it?"

Xiaobao struggled to open his eyes. Huai En was extending a fresh red tongue, licking the sticky, opaque liquid on the corner of his mouth that had smeared half of his face. His face, like condensed fat, had a rosy hue, his eyes misty, truly a seductive sight.

Xiaobao's lower body reacted almost visibly to the naked eye, and Huai En chuckled softly, a smile of happiness and satisfaction.

Xiaobao's face burned intensely, unsure how to react.

Huai En knelt between his legs, lightly flicking the stiff little lump on Xiaobao's chest. Xiaobao groaned softly, his body trembling, unable to resist curling up.

Huai En pressed his knees against his legs, preventing him from closing them, and pressed his thighs, forcing them apart. Xiaobao trembled all over because of his movements.

Huai En leaned down and rubbed his cheek against Xiaobao's, "Xiaobao, don't be afraid."

Huai En's almost entire weight pressed against him, his face against his, their cheeks and ears rubbing against each other. His hands, however, moved downward, first caressing Xiaobao's slowly responding genitals, then grasping his scrotum and playing with it. Xiaobao's voice changed from his touch, dodging his kisses on one side while twisting his body to hide in the bed.

Huai En couldn't possibly let him escape. Feeling almost there, he reached towards Xiao Bao's rear with his hands sticky with bodily fluids.

"Mmm... Ah..." Xiao Bao's protests were all stifled by Huai En.

Huai En slowly massaged his tightly closed entrance with his thumb. The area hadn't been used in such a way for a long time, tight and dry. He erotically massaged the folds, gradually pushing his finger inside.

The tender opening gradually softened. Huai En's slender finger slowly squeezed in. The sensation of being squeezed by the hot walls made him vividly recall the taste inside him, driving him crazy.

Huai En unconsciously let out a heavy breath. Xiao Bao was being kissed so aggressively that he was deprived of air in his chest. He was already dizzy from the kisses. It wasn't until he felt the familiar yet unfamiliar sensation of intrusion from behind that he regained some consciousness, staring at Huai En wide-eyed.

Only then did Huai En release him, licked his lips, and looked at Xiao Bao's swollen lips from the kissing, a surge of desire rushing towards his lower body, almost unable to hold back from ejaculating.

Huai En was sweating profusely, one hand still stirring in Xiao Bao's back door, the other hand pulling up Xiao Bao's hand, placing it on his own hot erection, forcibly wrapping his fingers around it, smiling at him, "Xiao Bao, can you feel it? I really miss you."

Xiao Bao was frightened by the burning hardness and recoiled his hand, trying in vain to close his legs.

Huai En seemed stimulated by his actions, squeezing half of his body between Xiao Bao's legs, pressing one of his thighs directly against his chest.

Xiao Bao's legs were wide open, his wet rear being shamelessly observed by Huai En, with Huai En's finger still inside, moving in and out. His body was all red, feeling ashamed and indignant, wanting to smash his head into something.