Chapter 64

Bang!!

A loud explosion sounded in the inner room, and a slender figure uncontrollably flew out, smashing the fragile wooden door to pieces, and landing amidst the rubble.

The person moaned softly, propped himself up from the ground, then knelt again and said in a deep voice, "I have failed in my duties, deserving of death."

"You deserve to die!!!!" A furious roar came from the inner room, shaking everyone to their core.

Another voice urgently said, "Please, young master, forgive me. I have already sent people to track him down, and we will have news of him in a few days."

"You've managed to mess up a well-arranged plan!! You even lost the person who was right in your hands!!!! What can you possibly do!!! Useless trash!!!"

"......Young master......" The person kneeling on the ground, blood on the corner of his mouth, wanted to say that he was only half an hour late, but he thought better of it, fearing it might provoke even greater fury.

"Young master, please give me three days, just three days, and I will definitely find Jin Xiaobao!"

The speaker was kicked to the ground, and a white figure flashed out of the inner room.

Bereft of historical continuity, expressing the elegance of snow in the courtyard.

No amount of praise was too much for this person's appearance, but his ferocious expression at the moment was truly off-putting.

He grabbed the kneeling person by the arm, "Less nonsense, I will find him myself, you go and deploy the troops." Without stopping, he walked briskly towards the door.

His foot had not yet stepped out of the threshold when a low, hoarse voice easily stopped him, "Huai En, you've only been back a few days, and you're already tearing down the house?"

The young man in white stopped in his tracks, frowned, stepped back, thought for a moment, then stepped forward again, "I need to leave, no time to explain."

"When have you ever explained your actions? But just because you don't explain, do you think dad doesn't know?" The leading figure, dressed in white like Huai En, was strikingly handsome and elegant, with a naturally commanding aura, though his figure was slightly thin, making it hard to guess his age. His gaze was sharp and cold, his eyes seemingly burdened with a deep, undissolvable sorrow. This man was the former second prince, now the leader of the Unified Teaching, Zong Zheng Yu Zhan.

Huai En said coldly, "Since you already know, don't block the way. I've completed everything you asked me to."

"Yes, you did beautifully, even better than I expected, but your affair with the young master of the Jin family surprised me even more."

Zong Zheng Yu Zhan spoke with an indifferent expression and a calm tone, as if completely flawless, cold and detached. Although he didn't look fierce or particularly authoritative, he made one feel inherently uneasy.

Huai En snorted coldly, "You know, so you know. I must go now, what will you do about it?" The people accompanying him always had his father's spies embedded among them, so nothing reaching his ears was ever surprising, and he was not secretive about his dealings with men. He and Zong Zheng Yu Zhan never had the usual father-son considerations, let alone affection; between them, there were only orders and obedience.

"Huaien, you've really grown wings and dared to do such things with a man, feeling completely justified. You really don't respect your father." The atmosphere conveyed by these words was already very displeasing, but Zong Zhengyu Zhan remained completely calm, both in expression and tone, appearing increasingly eerie.