Chapter 16

(((November 19, 2015)))
Nicole's POV
"Oh, god." I retched as I threw up into the hotel room toilet. Parker was behind me holding my hair back and patting my back.

And that is basically how last night ended, with me getting sick from drinking. Honestly, I don't remember much after about 2:00 in the morning. It was so much fun though, until I started getting sick.

I woke up the next morning, Thursday morning, beside Parker in the bed of the hotel room. I checked the time on my phone, 1:53. I guess it was more like Thursday afternoon. My head was throbbing, and I still felt sick. I tried to get up from the bed, and I became very lightheaded. The light was shining through the window, and it was blinding me. Once I could stand without being dizzy, I walked to the window and shut the curtain. I was still really tired, and I felt nauseous. I ran into the bathroom because I felt like I was going to throw up.

I was throwing up, trying to hold my hair back. I finally stopped gagging, and put my hair up in a messy ponytail and washed my face. Parker came into the bathroom and sat on the floor with me.

"I feel like crap, Parker." I pouted.

"I know you do. You drank like ten drinks last night, plus what you drank of mine. It's called a hangover."

"I know what it's called, Parker. I'm not stupid." I snapped.

"Don't get mad at me. I told you to stop drinking."

"I know, I know. I just feel really bad."

"Wait here." He said as he stood up.

"Not like I'm going anywhere."

He came back a few minutes later with a Powerade and handed me two pills.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Pepto and aspirin. It'll help, trust me."

"Okay." I shrugged and took the pills while chasing them down with the drink.

"Come on. Come get in the bed, my little hungover girl."

"Shut up." I said as I stood up. I immediately started to feel dizzy and almost fell down. Luckily, Parker caught me and led me to the bed. I laid in bed, and Parker was beside me massaging my back. I fell back asleep.
***
I woke back up, and Parker was beside me sitting up in the bed watching television.

I yawned and grunted. "What time is it?"

"Almost 5:00. Good morning." He kissed my messy head.

"Yeah, more like good night." I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Feeling any better?"

"A little. How are you not like this?"

"It's not my first time drinking." He smirked.

"Oh. So you drove here last night after the club?"

"Yeah. I drank a few Red Bulls and got sober enough to drive. You were so drunk, baby." He chuckled a little. "It was kinda funny."

"Yeah, it was funny when I was throwing up and junk."

"No, it wasn't." He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.