Chapter 83

June 24, 2016
Parker's POV

"Parker, I'm going to kill you." I heard Nicole say from the bathroom while I was putting on my work clothes for today.

"Why?" I yelled so she could hear me.

"Come here." She said.

I slipped on my socks and walked past the dresser into the adjoining bathroom. I saw my beautiful girl standing in front of the mirror wearing a pair of shorts and a gray tank top. She looked fine to me. I don't know why she was going to kill me.

"What?" I said.

"Do you not see this?" Nicole asked as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"Yeah, you look good, baby. What's the problem?"

"The problem is this." She said as she pointed to a spot on her neck near her left collarbone. "Look."

I moved her hand from pointing at it and looked. A hickey was there, sure enough. I couldn't help but smirk.

"It's not funny, Parker. You're not supposed to do that." Nicole scolded as she rummaged through her makeup bag.

"Why the hell not?" I asked. "You're mine, and I can do whatever I want."

"I might be yours, Parker, but I'm the one that looks trashy when you do it." She said while dabbing makeup on it. "I'll be looking like a whore in a minute."

"You do not." I said as I stood behind her, putting my hands in her back pockets. "And you sure were liking it last night when I will doing it."

I saw her smile in the mirror.

"Parker, look." She said.

"What, baby?" I asked her as I set my head on hers.

"In the mirror." Nicole smiled. "It's us. I've never paid attention to what we look like when we're together before."

"We're a couple good looking people, huh?" I smirked.

"We are." She smiled as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"We're gonna have a good looking baby, too." I smiled before kissing her head.

"I love you, Parker." Nicole smiled as she put the makeup back in the bag and leaned her head back on me. "Even though you did give me a hickey where everyone could see it."

"I'll do it again, too." I smirked.

Nicole chuckled. "I'll give you one."

"Then we'll be matching." I smiled.

Nicole laughed. "Yeah, I know I could never be with anyone but you, Parker."

"I feel the same way, baby." I said.

She gasped and smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"What?" I smirked.

"I need to call Hannah and tell her we're going to the beach!" Nicole smiled and walk out of the bathroom.

"You seduced me into agreeing." I said as I followed her.

"Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." Nicole smiled as she was typing on her phone. "Oh, and after lunch, me and Bree are going into Dawson to shop. We're almost out of everything in the kitchen."

"As long as you don't flirt with any men." I said. "I don't want to have to kill anybody."

"Oh, yeah. I'm going to go party and drink and kiss a few guys." Nicole teased as she put the phone up to her ear.