Chapter 62

(((April 4, 2016)))
Parker's POV
I had awoken from my sleep and my dream, a very good dream about me and Nicole, I might add. It was still dark outside, and I rolled over, releasing the sleeping Nicole from my grasp, to check the time. 2:56. Nicole and I had agreed that we would get up at 7:00 this morning to get on the road to the Yukon. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, probably. I had been aroused by my dream of me and Nicole, and now I wanted the real thing.

I snuggled up to Nicole and started playing with her hair. A few minutes later, I started gently placing kisses on her cheek and down to her neck and collarbone. She started moving a little.

"Parker." She whispered.

"Mm, Nicole." I whispered as I started trailing kisses on her neck.

She turned over on her other side and wrapped her arms around me.

"Parker, what are you doing?" She sleepily smiled.

I smirked as I pulled her body closer to me, allowing her to feel the excitement in me. I started to kiss her neck again, running my hands up and down her body as I did so.

"Parker." She moaned as I started kissing the top of her bare breast.

I ran my hands up and down her bare legs that were thrown over mine. I started to pull her panties off her as she took her turn kissing my neck and chest. My boxers came off, the only article of clothing that I had slept in that night. I got on top of her legs, and she was smiling at me as she put her arms up, allowing me to take off her shirt.

I started kissing and whispering things in her ear as she ran her fingers through my hair and trying to get closer to me. I ran my fingers over her bare body, the beautiful body that was all mine.

"Parker." She moaned as I entered her. "Oh, Parker!" She moaned again as we started grinding.

"I love it when you moan my name, baby." I said huskily.

***

We were laying there in the bed, exhausted from what we had just done.

"I want some brownies." I said matter-of-factly.

Nicole laughed. "You want brownies?"

"Yes." I said.

She was still laughing. "You want brownies at almost four in the morning."

"Yeah, don't you got some brownie mix in there?"

"No." She laughed as she shook her head.

"Damn. Well, let's go get some."

"Are you serious?" Nicole said as she stopped laughing. "You really want brownies at four in the morning and you want to get up and get ready to go get brownie mix. How about tonight I'll make you some brownies after I cook dinner?"

"I want brownies now."

"You're not getting brownies now." She smiled as she turned on her side. "Now go back to sleep, we're supposed to be leaving in three hours."

I scoffed as I crossed my arms.

A few minutes later of her closing her eyes, she popped back open her blue eyes and said, "Crap, now you got me wanting brownies."