Chapter 39

(((February 5, 2016)))
Nicole's POV
My baby has been home for two days now; well, he got home on Wednesday, and it's now Friday, basically two days. I'm so glad to have him back sleeping beside me every night. We're all "lovey dovey" again, as Hannah calls it. I really love him, and I never want him to leave again.

We had a little get together last night with some of our friends. Nothing big, it was just sort of a "hey, Parker, you're back" thing. We drank a little, hung out, listened to music, danced around. It was really fun when a slow song came on, and Parker and I slow danced for the first time. I've never really been one for dancing, but I loved dancing with him.

I woke up around 9:00 today, with Parker playing with the dogs on the bed. I could hear him say, "Wake Mama up, guys." I finally got tired of trying to sleep with the dogs licking me, and I sat up in the bed. I cut my eyes at Parker, and he smirked. I walked to the bathroom without a word to any of them. I came back from the bathroom, not that mad that they woke me up anymore.

"Good morning, baby." Parker said as he kissed my forehead when I sat down beside him.

"Mm, morning, sweetheart." I smiled. "You finally got me up."

He chuckled softly.

"I'm hungry. I didn't eat anything last night." I said.

"I told you to." He said.

"I know. I'm going to go make some French toast. Do you want some?"

"Yeah. Make me a couple pieces."

"Okay." I said as I walked out.

Parker followed me, walking by me to take the dogs outside. I started cooking.
***
"Hannah!" I yelled about thirty minutes later.

I was almost through making mine and Parker's food, and I needed to know how many Hannah wanted.

"Hannah! Get your lazy butt up!" I yelled.

Parker laughed from the living room.

"Hannah! Are you hungry?" I called.

After a minute of her not answering or coming out of her room, I said to Parker, "Go bang on her door."

"You go do it."

"I'm making your food. You ain't gotta do nothing but bang on her door."

"Fine." Parker sighed.

I know she heard that. It was so loud when he went to banging on the door.

Parker came back into the living room laughing. "She opened the door and hit me with a hairbrush."

I laughed. "Well, at least she's up. Did you ask her how many pieces of toast she wants?"

"No."

"Hannah!" I yelled.

"What?!" She yelled.

"Do you want any French toast?"

"Yeah! Two or three!"

I finally got through cooking around 10:00, and we sat down at the bar and ate.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Parker as we ate.

"I don't know. I gotta do a Q&A thing on Facebook in about thirty or so minutes."

"Live?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Have fun with that." I said.

"You can do it with me. It's about time people knew about you."