Chapter 90

(((July 13, 2016)))
Nicole's POV

"Let's go to the water park." I suggested as the four of us were in the game room while the guys were in their tenth round of ping pong.

"Is there big slides?" Parker asked as he hit the ping pong ball.

"Definitely." Hannah chuckled.

"You gonna ride with me, Nick?" Parker asked again, keeping his eye on the ball as he hit it.

"Yeah, I'll feel safe with you." I smiled.

"Okay, I'm in." Parker said.

"Payson?" Hannah said.

"You gonna ride with me, Han?" Payson asked.

"No, I'm riding with the hippie down the street." She replied sarcastically.

Payson grabbed the ball instead of hitting it and slammed both his paddle and ball on the table. "Let's go then."

"Wait, we gotta get ready!" Hannah smiled as she and I stood up from the couch.

"You girls go get ready then." Parker said. "Me and Pays will be down here."

"Alright." I said as Hannah and I walked out of the game room.

"This is going to be fun!" Hannah giggled as we walked up the stairs.

"So fun!" I agreed.

I was up in my and Parker's room putting on a swimsuit cover when my phone lit up and started ringing.

"Hey, Mom!" I smiled as I answered it.

"Hey, honey! How's it going down there?"

"Great." I smiled as I put the phone on speaker so I could put my hair up. "How're you and Dad doing?"

"Good, missing you and Parker like always."

I chuckled. "We miss you guys too."

"You two looked so cute in that picture you sent me yesterday of you and him in the beach chairs."

"Thanks." I smiled as I tightened my ponytail. "Hannah took it along with a few others. She was feeling artsy she said. I took a few of her and Payson too."

"Yeah, she sent me one of him and her holding hands walking down the beach."

"Yeah, I took that one." I said as I picked up the phone and slid on my flip flops before grabbing my beach bag. "I love it down here, Mom. I never want to leave."

"Caught in the 'no worries' life?" Mom said.

"Hey, hakuna matata." I smirked as I walked in Hannah's room to see if she was ready.

Mom chuckled. "I'm glad you two are having a great time."

"Oh, it's fabulous, Mom." I smiled as I waved for Hannah to come on. "It's going by too fast."

"I'm sure it won't be long and you'll be back on a beach somewhere." Mom said.

"I hope so." I smirked as Hannah and I walked down the stairs. "We're going to the water park now."

"Sounds fun. Is that what all of you are doing today?"

"Yep." I replied. "We'll probably go to the beach sometime later and go out to eat somewhere."

"Sounds like you all have everything planned."

"We were sitting in the game room doing nothing twenty minutes ago." I smirked. "We went to the beach yesterday and just sat there till the sun went down. I got a little tan. I'm hoping to get darker."