Chapter 18

(((November 21, 2015)))
Nicole's POV
I didn't talk to Parker last night. Well, I did for about a minute. He texted me and said that he had gotten there and good night. I said good night to him, and that was our conversation. I have work today, so I'm getting ready to go now.

It's just above freezing, around forty degrees. I dress warmly, but I'm kind of getting used to the cold again so that's good. I walk out my door, locking it behind me, and get in my car. I'm on my way to work.
***
Parker's POV
I'm in D.C. right now. After The Dirt shoot, we did a live Q&A stream on Facebook. We went out to eat, me and the guys. I'm hanging out in D.C. right now; I'm not going home until tomorrow. I wanted Nicole here, but she didn't want to be here. Mom called me last night, and fussed me out for being mean to her. That was really uncalled for, because I didn't even do anything to her. I drove her to the ferry, like she asked. I bought her food, like she asked. I did everything she asked, and I even said that I was sorry for acting like that. And she can't even go with me.
***
(((November 22, 2015)))
Nicole's POV
The next day went just as the previous day. I went to work and came home. Parker texted me and said that he would be home around 7:00. I would be just getting off work then, but I decided that I didn't want to go to his house. It was around 7:30, and I was at my house watching a movie.

7:38
Parker: are you coming over to eat?

Me: no, I already ate.

Parker: ok

I hadn't ate, really. I just ate a ham and cheese cracker thing. I was kind of hungry, but I wasn't about to go over there and act like everything's okay. I'm also not going to go over there and ignore him the whole time. I was just going to stay home, I guess. This whole thing is really getting ridiculous. I just want us to be alright again.
***
Parker's POV
She's not going to ignore me by not coming over to eat. I'm going over there to her house. It was around 8:30 when I pulled up to her house, after I had ate and got a shower. I went up to her door and knocked. About a minute later, she opened the door. She rolled her eyes, and turned around, leaving the door open and me in the doorway, without so much as a hello.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I grabbed her arm before she could walk away.

"What do you think you're doing, Parker? You've been ignoring me for three days."

"No, you've been ignoring me."

"Only because you've been ignoring me first."

"You wouldn't go with me."

"Whatever. Let me go." She tried to pull her arm away.

"No."

I pulled her closer to me, and she continued to try to get away from me. I grabbed both her arms and pinned her up against the wall.

"Parker, get away from me."

I got closer to her, and wrapped my arms around her. I pressed my lips hardly against hers. She obviously liked it, because I could feel her smile as she wrapped her arms around me as we kissed. I stopped kissing her to tell her something.

"I've missed that for the last three days." I smiled.

"Me too." She smiled.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"It was stupid of me to be like that. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

"So we good now?"

"Yes."

"Good." I smiled as I kissed her again.

We made our way to the couch. I held her hand as we walked. When we sat down, I put my arm around her. She looked at me and smiled. She wrapped her arms around my waist in a hug. I put my other arm around her when we hugged. I pulled her into another kiss. I just could not stop kissing this girl, my girlfriend.

Nicole's POV
We were sitting on the couch, kissing. I know that I probably shouldn't just be so easy as to just forgive him for everything because of a kiss, but I love kissing him. He makes me feel like there's nothing else in the world except for me and him. The bad goes away, and everything stops when we're kissing.

He was pulling me closer, if it was even possible to be any closer. I cupped his cheeks in my hands as I kissed him just as hard as he was me. He pulled me into his lap when he moved over, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he rubbed his hands over my back under my shirt. This was about the fourth or fifth time that we had made out, so we were comfortable with each other, but my heart still raced and goosebumps came over me.

I stopped kissing him, and hovered my lips on his neck. He whispered something in my ear, but I couldn't hear him good over my heavy breathing. He moved his hands from my hair down. He caressed my body with his rough miner hands, and it felt so much better than a soft hand would, I know.
***
He had brought me some food, which was so nice of him. His mom had made steaks and baked potatoes, and he brought me one of each. He ate off of my plate, and I acted like he couldn't eat any more after about three bites. But of course, I was just playing with him, and we ate together.

It's perfect when you can just lay on the couch together and watch a movie without doing anything else, just watching a movie. It started when we were sitting on the couch, and I laid my head in his lap while I curled up in a ball. He played with my hair for a while, and he then laid down himself. So I moved up beside him, and he wrapped his arms around me. I had one arm under my head, while the other hand was holding his hand. We got comfortable, and he gave me a kiss on my head. That's how our night ended, with us together again.