Chapter 67

(((May 3, 2016)))
Nicole's POV

"Nick!" Parker called into the kitchen from the door.

"What!" I yelled back as I was washing dishes from breakfast.

"Come outside ASAP!"

"Why!" I yelled.

"Just come out!"

"Okay, give me a minute!"

"Hurry up!" Parker yelled one last time before I heard the door shut.

I sighed as I finished rinsing the last of the dishes and dried my hands off.

"Let's go see what your crazy Daddy wants." I said to Dozer and Bear as they followed me out the door.

"Well, apparently, they're over there." I said as I saw the cameramen crowding around something. "What are they doing around the trailer?"

I rounded the corner to see a transfer truck with a bigger trailer house on the back of it. I gasped and covered my mouth. I was grinning from ear to ear as I walked over to where Parker was telling them where to put it.

"Parker!" I said happily. "What is this?"

"This, my wonderful girlfriend, is our new abode up here." Parker said satisfactorily as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh, my gosh!" I exclaimed as I put my hand over my mouth. "It's so much bigger than the other one!"

"I know, isn't it great?" Parker smiled.

"When did you get this?!" I asked.

"About two weeks ago." Parker said. "I figured we needed a bigger space, right?"

"But you said--"

"Ah, I know what I said. But I thought about it, and you were right about that trailer was too small." Parker said before walking towards the truck. "I'll be right back!"

"Okay." I said, then turned to Max, who was filming beside me and said, "Can you believe he did this?"

"Yeah, he's smitten over you. He'll do anything you want." Max smirked.

I laughed. "He's sweet."

"Give him a kiss for it." Max winked.

"Not where y'all can film it." I stuck my tongue out. "I ain't giving into y'all's little bet."

"Dang it." Max smiled. "I got footage of him with his arm around you though."

"It's not a kiss." I sung as I walked over to Parker.

"Welp, here's your new home." Parker smiled as we walked up to the trailer as the truck was driving away.

"I already love it." I smiled. "I would hug and kiss you, but ya know," I pointed my thumb back behind me towards the cameramen.

"I'll take my kisses later." Parker winked.

I smiled as Parker opened the door of the trailer and we walked in.

The cameraman tried to walk in behind us, but Parker pulled the door shut before he could come in. Before he shut the door, he smirked, "Can we see it first, guys?"

"Oh, wow, Parker!" I smiled as I looked around in the empty house. "It's so spacious!"

"Yeah, it's got a big living room, a kitchen. It's got two bedrooms, but I figured that we would use the extra one as office space. Got a bathroom."

"It's wonderful." I smiled as Parker and I walked through it.

"Hey, I'll take that kiss now." Parker smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.