Chapter 27

Nicole's POV
I woke up this morning in our bed, wearing his tee shirt. Everything last night after we had sex is a blur. But, oh, it was amazing. He was holding me as he slept. I turned over to face him and smiled. He's so cute when he's asleep. I threw my arm over him and went back to sleep for a little while.

I was awakened again by him moving around a little. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back. He started playing with my hair as we talked.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled.

"Oh, I probably don't look beautiful right now." I chuckled.

"You're always beautiful."

"Oh, whatever. Shut up. You're so corny sometimes." I smiled. "Like that note yesterday, that was real corny." I laughed.

"Well, I'll just keep it."

"Oh, no. It's mine and I love it, and I'm keeping it forever."

He chuckled. "Did you have a good birthday?"

"Oh, man. It was awesome. I had so much fun."

"Good." He smiled. "Hey."

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Parkie." I kissed him.

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Parker was sitting on the edge of the bed, texting someone.

"Who you texting, baby?" I asked him.

"Mom. She always texts us in the morning to make sure we're alright."

"Aw, that's sweet. So Mom-like." I smiled.

"Yeah." He smiled. "You know what time it is?"

"No."

"It's 11:30."

"Man. We slept late. I was thinking that we go skiing today."

"Now that sounds like my kinda fun. Snowboarding?"

"If you want to. The place I looked at had skiing and snowboarding."

"Awesome." He smiled.
***
Skiing was so fun. The instructors were really nice and helpful. We skied for hours, once we were comfortable with it, which took a while. Nevertheless, it was really a good time, and Parker snowboarded while I skied a little while longer. I didn't want to snowboard; Parker said I was chicken. I was scared to try it. Parker and I were supposed to meet up at the building.

Parker's POV
While I was sitting inside waiting for Nicole, a little girl came up to me, pulling her mom behind her. She couldn't have been more than four or five years old, a cute little girl.

"You look like Parker from the gold show." The little girl said shyly.

"That may be because I am Parker from the gold show." I smiled.

"Nuh-uh." She smiled.

"Yes-huh. I'm Parker Schnabel. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake.

She grabbed a couple of my fingers and shook them. She then pulled away and buried her face in her mom's shirt.

"What's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"Susie." She said shyly.

"Well, that's a pretty name." I smiled.

"Her and her dad watch your show all the time. She calls you her boyfriend." The mom laughed.