Chapter 42

(((February 9, 2016)))
Parker's POV
I woke up at 4:30 A.M. this morning. After the girls had went to sleep, I had told Payson my idea. I was putting Nicole in the car while she was asleep, and we were driving to Disneyland. Payson agreed that he and Hannah would take care of our grandparents.

I packed mine and her bags enough for one night, and woke Payson up to help me carry her and the stuff out to the car. Payson carried our bags and opened doors for me as I carried Nicole bridal-style in my arms out to the dark parking lot.

"Dude, if anyone saw you they would think you were kidnapping her." Payson laughed.

"I am kidnapping her. To take her to Disneyland." I chuckled.

I laid her down in the shotgun seat as Payson set the bags in the backseat. We quietly shut the doors.

"You sure you're fine staying here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem. Go have fun with your girlfriend."

I smirked and patted him on the shoulder. "Have fun with yours."

He chuckled lightly. "I'll try."

"You're welcome, by the way." I winked as I got into the car.

"No, you're welcome." He corrected.

"Bye, bro." I chuckled.

"See ya, man." He waved as he started back into the hotel.
***
About 9:30, Nicole started stirring in the seat. We were already over halfway there. I had stopped for coffee and food twice. I looked over at her for a second and her eyes were closed. I turned my head back to the road, as I thought that she was going to sleep for a little while longer.

About a minute later, she popped up her head and sat up in her seat. She looked around in shock, and I went to chuckling.

"The hell?..." She whispered. "Parker! What?!"

"We're going to Disneyland, baby." I smiled.

"What?!"

"Got up at 4:30, and we were on the road by five. I carried you out here while you was asleep."

"Parker! I told you no!"

"Well, I changed your mind for you."

"Parker!" She said, trying to be mad, but she couldn't help but smile.

I chuckled. "You know you're going to have the best time ever, so just enjoy the ride."

"No, I'm mad." She said as she leaned back and crossed her arms.

"No, you're not. Quit lying. Drink some of my coffee. It might be a little cold, though."

She didn't say anything, but looked at the coffee in the cup holder. After a minute, she reluctantly picked up the cup and took a sip. She then looked in the mirror of the visor.

"Parker, I look horrible." She said.

"I got your stuff in the back." I said.

"Thank goodness. Did you get me some clothes?"

"Yeah. A shirt and some jeans."

"What about for tomorrow?"

"Shit. I knew I would forget something.....I'll just buy you a new shirt or something."

"Okay." She smiled. "I can't believe I'm going to Disneyland!!" She squealed.

"There's the Nicole I know and love." I chuckled.
***
"Parkie, I'm hungry." Nicole said around 10:15.