Chapter 21

(((November 30, 2015)))
Nicole's POV
Thanksgiving was fun; we spent time with his family, ate, football. We rode around Arizona, and we went to see Tony Beets at his house down there. We left Arizona on a plane Friday night to California.

California was awesome. We went sightseeing, to places like the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, some beaches, along with some other smaller places. We went to a football game at USC. Parker had some work-related stuff to do, and I tagged along. I got a lot of pictures, and I even got some souvenirs.

We're back from California, back home in Haines. Parker had to do some work for his dad today, and I'm just at home, cleaning and washing clothes. I have a lot of stuff to do today. I have family to call, and the cable guy is coming today, and I'm going to his house to help his mom. We're going to get pictures together to put into one big album for Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas.

I called my cousin, and my best friend, Hannah first, while I was folding clothes on my floor. It rang a few times until she answered.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, Hannie. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just hanging around. Lee's taking me somewhere later. What are you doing?"

"Just folding clothes. I've been cleaning and doing laundry."

"Oh. Where's Parker?"

"Working with his dad. How's it going at home?"

"Good. Kayleigh's been doing real better than she was. I think she'll be alright. Me, on the other hand, not so good."

"What happened?"

"Just getting into a lot of arguments with my mom and dad. They don't like Lee that much, and they just blow everything out of proportion."

"What did you do, Hannah?"

"Well, um, I might've stayed out with Lee a little later than curfew."

"How much later?"

"Couple hours." She chuckled.

"Did you do anything?"

"Well...."

"Hannah."

"Yes."

"Hannah! Please tell me you were safe."

"Well, not exactly."

"So you weren't."

"No....but I'm not pregnant."

"How do you know that, Hannah?"

"I just know, okay?"

"Promise me that you'll at least be safe from now on."

"Okay, I will."

"Thank you."

"So how are you and Parker doing?"

"Great. I'm going to his house later to help his mom with a present for his grandparents. Parker is great."

"Have you, um, you know?"