Chapter 38

(((February 3, 2016)))
Parker's POV
It's 12:00, and I'm almost home, about ten minutes away from the harbor. Nicole is waiting on me at my house. We agreed that we would just hang out at my house for a little while before going back to her house. I have to put my things up and wash some of my clothes, among doing other things with her. I've missed her so much for the past five or so weeks; I can't even explain how much I've missed her. I just want to be with her again.
***
I pull up into the driveway, and see her sitting on the front porch with a glass of tea in her hand. She's wearing leggings and my hoodie, and her hair is up in a bun. She's just as beautiful as ever with her dark hair and big blue eyes. Her face lights up with a smile as she sees me pull up and park the truck. She sets her tea on the rail and runs up to me door as I smile and open it.

"Parkie!" She squealed as she climbed up into my lap and I wrap my arms around her.

"Well, now, baby, how long you been sitting out in the cold?" I said.

"Not long." She smiled and gave me a hug. "I've missed you so much. Don't ever leave again."

"Well, if you don't want me to leave you, then you gotta go with me." I smiled as I held her in my lap.

"I'll go with you." She smiled.

"I've missed you, too." I said before I kissed her.

"I love you so much, baby." She said between our kisses.

"I love you so much more." I said.

We just sat there in the truck kissing and telling each other how much we missed and loved one  another. We made our way into the house, after a few minutes, with all of my bags.

"Mom and Dad still in California?" I asked as she was putting a load of my dirty clothes into the washing machine.

"Mom is. Dad came back last night. He's at work." She answered.

"So we got the house to ourselves?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

She turned around after turning on the washing machine. "Yes, sir." She smiled as she put her arms around my neck.

"Have I ever told you how good you look in my hoodie?" I winked as I pressed my lips against hers.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Schnabel." She smiled as we slowly made our way back to my room together without letting go of each other.

"But now I just want to take it off." I smirked as we backed onto my bed.
***
"Hey, I got you some presents." I said as we were laying in the bed.

"You did?!" She grinned as she looked up at me.

"Yeah. They're in my bag." I chuckled.

"Yay!" She said as she jumped up. She put my hoodie back on and ran into the living room where my bags were.

I chuckled at her excitement and put my pants on. I was putting a tee shirt on as I walked down the hall to her.

"Where are they?" She said as she sat on the floor next to the bags like a kid on Christmas.

I smiled and sat down beside her and found her presents while showing her what I had gotten for me.