Chapter 33

(((December 25, 2015, Christmas morning)))
Parker's POV
The forecast called for snow, something that wasn't good right now, because of the flight. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with the flight. As for Nicole, she laughed because she didn't want me to go anyway, and she wanted me to stay with her. But, she wouldn't come with me.

It was Christmas morning in Haines. I had woken up first, and I started the coffee before waking her up. She woke up without any objection, and asked me to take Bear outside. I walked outside with Bear, while she brushed her teeth and stuff.

I walked back inside, and Bear immediately ran to Nicole, who was fixing her coffee at the counter. She smiled, bent down, and petted him, telling him what a good boy he was. I smiled and walked into the living room.

She came into the living room and sat down in front of the Christmas tree. Bear jumped in her lap and started licking her all over. After telling him to quit a million times, he calmed down and laid in her lap. She smiled at me as she handed me my presents.

"All these mine?" I smirked.

"No, they're for that mouse in your pocket." She smirked. "Yes, they're yours."

I smiled. "All yours are in that big box wrapped up."

"Okay." She smiled excitedly.

I started unwrapping the first present, which turned out to be a new hoodie. She unwrapped the big box and opened it, and her face was priceless. My presents from her were a new hoodie, jeans, hat, cologne, and a nice watch.

"Oh, my gosh, Parker!" She said as she started pulling her presents out of the box after I had opened all of my presents and gave her a hug and kiss.

I had gotten her a whole lot of stuff from Bath and Body Works, some new boots, an old collectible Barbie doll that I had Hannah find for me, and a big teddy bear. She loves stuff like that.

"You sure that's all that's in there, babe?" I asked her as she was closing the box up.

"Is there something else in there?" She smiled.

"Should be. Look really good in all the tissue and stuff. Mama helped me wrap it."

She started pulling out tissue paper, and looking all through the box. Bear loved playing with the paper. Even though we told him to stop a hundred times, he kept on tearing it up.

"Oh. My. Gosh!!" Was her reaction to seeing the Pandora box.

She picked it up and came to sit beside me on the couch.

"Open it." I smiled.

She was smiling from ear to ear as she opened it. Her jaw dropped as she looked through it. I had gotten her a bracelet, along with ten charms to go on it.

"Did you really buy all of this?" She said.

"No. Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Hannah, and Kayleigh bought you charms to go on it. Oh, and Payson. He bought you one, too."

"That's so sweet of them." She smiled as she admired the bracelet. "It's so sweet of you." She added as she kissed me. "Thank you so so much for all of my presents. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Oh, Hannah wanted me to make sure to tell you that she got you the best friends charm. She didn't want me taking credit for that one." I smirked.

"Which ones did you buy?"

As I told her where each charm came from, she laid her head on my chest and played with the charms that were around her wrist. After we had talked about the presents for a little while, we decided that we had to clean up the mess that Bear had made. She put up her presents, except for her bracelet, which stayed on her wrist. She said that she wasn't ever taking it off. Each charm had a special meaning to her.