Chapter 88

(((July 11, 2016)))
Nicole's POV

"I thought we'd never get here!" I groaned as I threw my duffle bag down in the living room of the condo after I had just walked up from the garage.

Parker was still getting things out of the truck and making his way up the stairs into the second floor where the living room, kitchen, dining room, and two bedrooms, and one bathroom were at.

"Nick!!" Hannah squealed as she jumped up from relaxing on the couch with Payson. "You're finally here!"

She engulfed me in a hug and I hugged her back.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"About four hours ago. Payson and I already walked down to the beach for a little while." Hannah smiled as she let me go. "And how's the little Schnabel?" Hannah cooed as she bent down and talked to my stomach.

"Being a good baby." I smiled as I set my hand on my belly. "But I had to take some Tylenol this morning because my back was killing me."

"Probably because you haven't had this much weight on you never in your life." Hannah stated as she stood up.

"Probably." I chuckled, then looked behind Hannah at Payson. "Hey to you too, big bro."

Payson smiled before getting up and walking over to give me a hug. "I was waiting for you two girls to get all your squealing out of the way."

Hannah and I laughed.

"How're y'all doing?" I smiled as we walked over to sit on the tan leather sectional. "How's married life treating you?"

Hannah and Payson laughed and Payson put his arm around Hannah's shoulder. They were so cute together.

"I swear, it feels like we're married sometimes." Payson chuckled. "But it's going really good. We have a lot of fun, right, honey?"

"Yeah, best decision I ever made." Hannah smiled. "Speaking of married life, where's your baby daddy?"

"He should be coming up. I guess he decided he would try and get all the stuff up in one trip." I chuckled.

"I'll go help him." Payson sighed as he got up.

"Thanks, Pays." I smiled.

"So how was the flight?" Hannah asked once Payson had gone down the stairs.

I groaned. "It was so horrible. I thought we'd never get here. First, we woke up late and had to rush to Juneau. Then the flight lasted 13 or 14 freakin hours. And then we had to drive from Wilmington all the way up here." I sighed and leaned back on the couch. "I think I need a nap."

"No, you can't take a nap!" Hannah laughed as she plopped down beside me and laid down with her legs in my lap. "It's only six o'clock. We have to go out to eat. You and Parker didn't stop and get anything, did ya?"

"We did about four hours ago." I smirked. "I'm sure he's hungry again by now."

"Good!" Hannah sat up and put her hands in her lap. "Me and Payson want to go eat seafood."

"Hannah." I groaned. "Seafood makes me sick right now."

"Well, you can eat chicken tenders." Hannah replied. "Tomorrow we'll go somewhere different."