Chapter 91

(((July 17, 2016)))
Nicole's POV

The last three days, Thursday through Saturday, went by very much like the first days went. A lot of drinks, food, beach time, hot tub, and going out to eat for dinner every night. And of course, Parker made sure he and I had a lot of alone time. I'm sure Hannah and Payson appreciated their alone time too.

But when today, the last day, came, we all didn't want to leave. Not only did we all have flights to catch that night, but we also had to pitch in and get the house back to the way it was. Nothing major, we didn't trash the place or anything, but we had to wash sheets and towels, vacuum rooms, and make sure nothing was out of place, and that we didn't forget any of our things. We dreaded getting out of the bed.

"Nick!" Hannah whined as she came in Parker's and my bedroom. "I don't want to leave!"

"I don't want to either!" I whined as I sat up in the bed, watching Hannah plop down at my feet and Payson following her.

"Maybe we can all just run away and just hide out here." Parker smirked, still laying down with his arms behind his head.

"Yeah!" Hannah and I agreed.

"It's been pretty great here." Payson said. "We need to do this again."

"We're not leaving, didn't you hear?" Hannah told him seriously.

Payson smiled at her. "You know we gotta go back."

"You know we gotta go back too." Parker smiled at me.

"Ugh." Hannah and I groaned as we fell back on the bed.

"You guys gotta help us clean." I said.

"Ugh." Parker and Payson groaned loudly.

Hannah and I laughed.

"You poor things." I smiled.

***

All four of us ended up pitching in and we got everything cleaned up by lunchtime. And our flights weren't until ten o'clock that night. So, we were sitting on the couch, me laying on Parker and Hannah laying on Payson, talking about what to do since it only took three hours to get to the airport.

"We could walk down to the beach." I said.

"But then we'd get all sandy and we'd have to come back and take showers, and that means washing more towels and wash rags." Hannah said.

"Always positive, aren't we, Hannah?" I smirked.

"Well, it's true." Hannah stated.

"We could go shopping." I smiled up at Parker.

Payson and Parker groaned.

"Hey! I want to go shopping for a souvenir too!" Hannah said.

Payson and Parker groaned again.

"If you two don't quit." I said.

"You and Hannah do it all the time." Payson said.

"Do not." Hannah said. "Now, let's go shopping!"

"Yes!' I smiled as I stood up with her. "Come on, we already have everything packed and in the trucks."

"Fine." Parker sighed as he stood up.

"You gave in too easy, man." Payson said as he stood up with Hannah.