Acknowledgements

Hi there readers! It's been such a long and wild ride, and to be honest, I'm not even sure where to begin. You all have been such dedicated and awesome readers and I'm very grateful to all of you for sticking with me this far.

I want to say thank you to professor-blue and my word there is a lot to say here so bear with me for a sec. Before I say anything, you can rest at ease knowing you don't have to dig me up from my grave just so I can finish this. Every time I'd make an update it was like flood gates opened up and drowned the chapter in your hysterical comments. They were always a joy to read from the very beginning. I love your spam fam! Seeing how excited you would get reading this book made me very happy. It was very exciting to know that you were enthusiastic about this book, so much so that you came up with theory upon theory about each character that piqued your interest. It was really quite the spectacle to watch how excited you'd get when one of your theories got confirmed to be true. You helped make writing this book a fun experience and I sincerely thank you for that my friend.

To JunieWeathers, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you have made writing this book fun as well! I always looked forward to reading your comments. Your reactions to certain events did not disappoint (especially the ones about Swanna) and it thrilled me to see how excited you were about each post that was put up. I had fun discussing certain events with you and I am grateful to you for your input and patience in seeing this through to the very end. Thank you so much for making this so much fun and for being a great friend and reader!

ImberLapis Where do I begin with you? Let's see... you made the most awesome cover this book has ever had(like the other covers you've made for me). You made me kickass banners that I still need to add throughout this entire book because it's a bit of a mess at the moment. You gave me valuable input to help keep things flowing smoothly so that everything made sense and you even pointed out mistakes that would come up so I wouldn't feel like a dink. I'm glad that you read it and I'm happy to have had you read over some chapter tidbits to see if things worked. So thank you, thank you, for helping make this book look visually appealing both inside and out. And as for getting me back for the unexpected ending to Seth and Allie's battle, I'll be waiting for that so do your worst my friend.

To sapphiregrace1224, you were such a big help in all of this as well! The food ideas you came up with for the ball were absolutely amazing. As I wrote them into the chapter I could practically see each dish as though it were right in front of me. They were exactly what I hoped for, you culinary queen, and for that I want to say a massive thank you for all of that. Also, thank you for the ideas for Seth and Allie's first official date! The meal you suggested was perfect! Your support during the writing process as well as the ideas you helped me with is greatly appreciated so thank you!

BlueSapphire718, Like the others, I've enjoyed seeing your reactions, especially on discord with the others. You, along with Blue, came up with some fun theories which made me chuckle because some of them were spot on, but I wasn't about to tell you that because what would the fun in that be? So thank you so much for your support fam!

irideae, OfficialRed-, you two were also very supportive and it was fun reading the comments that you made, (especially the chants of ALL HAIL SETH) those were hilarious and really kept me going, so thank you very much for being such good friends and for being patient with me for taking so freaking long to write this.

LogicalCabbageWherever you are friend, I want to say thank you as well since you were the one who started all the spamming, inspiring others to follow (you know who you are). It was always a joy to read your remarks and even though I know you're not here on Wattpad anylonger I still wanted to acknowledge you and show my appreciation for your enthusiasm. If you ever get the chance to continue reading, and even if you don't, just know you are appreciated.

And to the rest of you who have stuck with me, I know there are a crap ton more of you, and for me to sit here and name all of you would take me hours so I'm just going to say a BIG thank you to all of you who read to the end of this adventure. Your support kept me going through dry spells in my writing and knowing that you're willing to stick with me through my pile of works in progress is comforting. To my future readers, I want to thank you all in advance and I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Thank you so very much fam!

Tyler Little