Chapter Seventy-Five

After a long day of friendly sparring matches, Seth had finally decided to call it quits for the day. However, though he was finished testing out Avalugg and her capabilities, one thought still lingered in the back of his mind the entire time. Images of his battle with Enzo and his match with Valerie kept invading his thoughts. Somehow Bisharp was able to trigger the transformation again. From what Seth could gather, it only happened whenever Bisharp was either backed into a corner or under a lot of pressure from the opposition. While those were the most probable causes, one thing still didn't add up.

As far as Seth was concerned, Bisharp's transformation was an anomaly. Then again, there was Vespisol to consider as male Combee were never known to evolve. He'd chalked that one up to being an extremely rare case. Bisharp appeared to be going through Mega Evolution without there being a keystone or a mega stone for that matter. Whatever it was, he knew he wasn't going to get anywhere trying to figure it out on his own. He was going to have to have to call in an expert. And in order to do that, he was going to have to see Mathilde.

Taking out his holocaster, Seth began messaging his friends to let them know he was going to head out on his own for a little while. While he enjoyed their company, there were certain matters that took precedence over others. Allie, at any point in time, could be set upon by Team Flare. To say that Allie was a capable trainer would be a grave understatement, however... judging by what he's seen from Team Flare, they were not against threatening someone with lethal force. Hearing the incoming message alert, Seth read the messages from Felicity and Jamie which stated that they'd meet up later if they didn't see him in Snowbelle City.

Smiling, Seth quickly shot a message back to them before sending one to Mathilde and pocketing the device. Standing up, Seth made his way out of the center he was relaxing in. Reaching for Staraptor's ball, he released the sky predator into the open and greeted the avian with a pat on the head before hopping onto his back.

"Hey Staraptor, we're gonna back track a little bit okay? I need to pay a visit to a few people so I need you to step on it a bit okay?" Seth said while taking his holocaster back out again after hearing it go off.

Santalune Forest huh? I can't say that I'm surprised that she wants to meet there considering that's where most of my training took place. Then again, I don't think any other place would be more fitting. I'll head there soon, but I need to make a little pitstop first...

"Alright, let's go then," Seth commanded, lightly kicking Staraptor's sides to signal him to take off.

The mighty bird of prey spread his wings and launched himself into the sky toward the destination that his trainer had set for them.

Allie stepped out of her closet after having been in there for what most would consider an unreasonable amount of time

Allie stepped out of her closet after having been in there for what most would consider an unreasonable amount of time. Deciding on what to wear wasn't the easiest thing in the world when the closet was big enough for someone to get lost in. After an exhaustive effort, she, with the help of Furfrou, managed to settle on a belted, pink drop shoulder, high neck sweater dress with matching boots. Her curls fell over her one shoulder while the rest were tucked under a black cap with sunglasses resting on them.