Chapter Thirteen

Seth plopped down on the couch in the Pokémon Center. A sigh expelled from his lips as he stared blankly at the ceiling, his mind going over the battle he'd just fought.

That Viola really gave me a tough fight, Seth thought, stroking his chin while reflecting on the strategy she used.

She wasted no time shutting down Litleo's fire attacks. By the time Vivillon was sent out, Litleo had no chance...

Seth sat forward and looked up at the glowing sign that signified Pokémon in the process of healing. The sound of the center doors opening caught his attention.

Filing in were his traveling companions. Trevor made his way to the counter to speak with the nurse while Shauna, Serena and Tierno all sat on the couch across from Seth.

"What a day!" Shauna breathed, stretching her arms above her head as she leaned back.

"You said it. That was exhausting," Serena added with a sigh.

"I dunno, I thought it was fun! The way Viola's team danced really made me wanna move!" Tierno exclaimed.

Seth gave them an amused smile.

"I take it you guys did well?" He asked, getting a nod from the group.

"Sure did!" Shauna chirped happily. "Now all I wanna do is go to bed," she yawned.

"Agreed," Serena concurred.

Allie breathed a deep sigh as she stepped out of the coach that had taken her to Camphrier Town

Allie breathed a deep sigh as she stepped out of the coach that had taken her to Camphrier Town. It was here where she was to meet with Charles and venture out with him for a couple of days. Reaching for her holocaster, she dialed Charles. After a few moments, he picked up.

"Good evening Charles," Allie greeted with a smile.

"Ah, good evening princess," he replied, his hologram giving a bow. "I trust you've made it safely?" He inquired.

"Indeed I have. Thank you for asking. Where are you?" She queried.

"I'm inside the center as of right now. I've been training for hours, so I'm more than tired," Charles responded, getting a nod from Allie.

"So I see. If you're still able, I'd like to discuss more details of the journey in person. I'll see you momentarily," Allie beamed.

"Alright, I'll be waiting," Charles replied, ending the call.

Storing her holocaster, Allie proceeded to the center.