Chapter Sixty-Nine

To say that Dendemille Town was chilly would be an understatement. Having stopped by the local shop after their flight, Felicity and Jamie bought themselves winter jackets to combat the frigid cold. Walking out of the shop, they sighed in relief.

"Man, I completely forgot how cold it gets up here," Jamie said as he pulled on his winter hat.

"We are south of Frost Cavern after all. It's no secret why this place is so chilly this time of year. Some of us however, don't seem at all affected by it," Felicity added, casting an inquisitive look Seth's way.

Seth didn't bother buying a new coat as the one Allie bought him, along with the pair of gloves, was warm enough. Having been taken to Frost Cavern on several occasions by Mathilde, he had grown used to the chill. While it didn't bother him as much as others, he knew that his skin was still prone to frostbite like everyone else.

"You guys remember that first field trip we took during our freshman year?" Jamie asked, his eyes turned toward north toward the snow laden path that lead to Frost Cavern. "Seems like forever since the last time we came here doesn't it?"

"Yes, I do. I also distinctly remember two boys who had it in their heads to dump snow down the backs of their classmates," Felicity said frowning, shooting Seth and Jamie a wary look while keeping a snowball hidden behind her back.

"You're not still sore over that are you?" Seth chuckled, knowing full well she was up to something.

"Me, sore? I wouldn't go as far as to say that, however," she paused, a playful smirk twisting onto her face as she whipped around and nailed Jamie on the side of the face with a freshly made snowball.

"Ack! Felicity, what the hell!?" Jamie shrieked after being hit.

Felicity went into a fit of laughter as Jamie brushed the snow from his face and spat out the rest that was in his mouth. While Felicity was pulling herself together, a sudden rush of cold slid down the back of her neck and into her jacket, causing her to scream.

"SETH!" Felicity screeched, rounding on the brunette and chasing him. "You little sneak, I'm going to make you eat snow for that!"

"Get back here!"

Deep within the Frost cavern, a team of individuals in orange coats and boots could be seen carefully treading the icy floors

Deep within the Frost cavern, a team of individuals in orange coats and boots could be seen carefully treading the icy floors. Among them was a woman with dark blue hair wearing a combination of a dress and a suit with thigh high boots to match her orange ensemble. A pair of what looked to be night vision goggles, rested over her eyes 

"The amount of energy this cavern is giving off is astounding! Everywhere you look there's a Pokémon brimming with power!"

The woman looked around excitedly while her team kept an eye out for anything noteworthy.

"Any of these Pokémon would make for a fine gift for Lysandre, but according to my readings there are even stronger Pokémon lurking farther in! I can hardly contain my excitement!"