Home Pt. 3

Please comment what you think Shelby is!!!!

Dean

Missouri took Jenny and the kids outside to tell them to go some where while I'm in the hallway upstairs, just walking out of a bedroom that I put one of the bags in. I walk down the hallway and hear a noise coming from behind me. I slowly turn around and grip onto my gun that I was using to put a hole in the wall. I slowly walk down the hallway and to the end of it, turning to my left where I had heard the noise.

I slowly opened the door to see a spare room. I see a huge lump in the unmade bed and look at it for a second before walking into the room and around the bed. As I make my way around the bed I stop and look at the huge lump. I take the covers slowly before ripping them backwards. I sigh with relief when I see it's just a pillow. “Calm down Shelby” I told myself and took the blanket, laying it back in place. I turn back around to see a few bird house that we're on a top shelf fall on top of me, making me cover my head. One hits my head and I fall to the ground.

Dean

I'm in the kitchen punching the wall with a small ax. I hear a noise behind me and turn around before quickly ducking just as a knife hurls itself into a cabinet. I quickly flip a table over and place it in front of me as more knives come through it. Suddenly the knives stop “Dean” I hear Shelby's voice and look over the table to see Shelby standing in the kitchen with a huge cut on her head that's bleeding a little. “What the hell happened” I asked, putting the ax in my other hand as I stand up and walk over to her.

“I'm fine” Shelby says and we hear a noise upstairs. “Sam” we both say at the same time before we run upstairs and into one of the rooms.

Shelby

We find Sam with a cord wrapped around his neck “Sam” Dean says and we rush over to Sam and Dean tries to get the cord off, but it won’t budge. I look around and realize there's no hole in the wall. I quick kick a hole in the wall and place bag of herbs inside. A blinding white light leaves the room. Once the spirit is gone, Dean tried and to poll the cord off Sam who is completely weak. Dean finally unravels the cord from around Sam's neck and pulls him into a fierce hug as he breaths heavily. I sigh with relief and lean on the wall, leaning my head on it and closing my eyes.

Everyone meets in the extremely messy kitchen “you sure this is over” Sam asks “I’m sure. Why do you ask” Missouri asks “Never mind” Sam says and sighs “it's nothing, I guess” he say. Dean grabs a towel and touches my scare and I flinch “that's deep, does it hurt” Dena asked “only when someone touches it” I say and snap the towel out of his hand, making him put his hands up and take a few steps back. Then we hear Jenny and the kids walk into the house. “Hello, we’re home” Jenny says and comes into the kitchen and looks around. “What happened, oh my god Shelby, your head” Jenny say's looking at me.

“Don't worry, it looks worst then it really is” I say with a smile. “We're sorry, we’ll pay for all of this” Sam says and Dean looks confused. “Don’t you worry. Dean’s gonna clean up this mess” Missouri says and Dean stands there, not moving. “Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop” Missouri says “and don’t cuss at me” she quickly adds and Dean looks at her shocked before walking away, muttering something under his breath. After a little while later, Sam, Dean, Missouri, and I all head outside and to the car.

Dean, Sam, and I are sitting in the car outside of the house while night is on us. I'm still holding a towel to my head and laying in the backseat. “All right, so, tell me again, what are we still doin’ here” Dean asks? “I don’t know, I still have a bad feeling” Sam says “yeah, I have a bad feeling that if we don't get some ice soon my heads going to bigger then Dean's” I said and Dean look in the back seat while I just smirk at him.