Devil's Trap Pt. 3

Shelby

Dean has the gun pointed at John while I stand next to Dean. "Dean, Shelby it's me" John said "I know my Dad better than anyone. And you ain't him" Dean said mad "what the hell's gotten into you" John asked us. "We could ask you the same thing, stay back" I said mad. Sam comes into the room and is shocked to see Dean pointing the gun at John. "Dean? What the hell's going on" Sam asked?

Your brother and sister lost their minds" John said. "He's not Dad" I said and Sam looks confused and shocked "what"? "I think he's possessed. I think he's been possessed since we rescued him" I said and Dean looks like he's starting to get upset and I'm just mad.

"Don't listen to them, Sammy" John said "Dean, Shelby, how do you know" he asked? Dean is fighting back tears "he's, he's different". "You know, we don't have time for this. Sam, you wanna kill this demon, you've gotta trust me" John said. Sam looks back and forth between John and Dean and I. Dean glances at him, but doesn't say anything else to convince him.

"Sam" John asked and Sam shakes his head "no, no". He moves over and stands by Dean and I. John looks at us "fine. You're all so sure, go ahead. Kill me" John says and looks down and waits. Dean holds the gun on him, but can't pull the trigger. "I thought so" John said and looks back up, his eyes yellow. Sam lunges, but is thrown against the wall, pinned there. So is Dean, and he drops the Colt.

I'm left standing there by myself, my gun sitting at the table a few feet away from me, but one wrong move and I'm by my brothers against the wall. John picks up the Colt "what a pain in the ass this thing's been" he says. "It's you, isn't it? We've been looking for you for a long time" Sam said. "Well, you found me" John said and looked at me. "But the holy water" I question "you think something like that works on something like me"?

John started to walk towards me "my, my, it's been awhile Shelby Winchesters" he said and moved a piece of hair out my face, making me freeze. Sam and Dean fight the force that has them pinned to the wall, but fails. "I don't know you" I said, trying to hide the fear in my voice. "Oh but you have, many times, in a place called Hell" John said and my mouth parts a little.

"You" I whisper and John just smiles at me. "It's a shame, if you only knew the true power you have. You could kill any demon, even me" he said with a smile and threw me against a book shelf, making it land on me. "To bad" he shrugged and turns to Sam and Dean as I try and get out from under the book case. "I'm gonna kill you" Sma said mad.

"Oh, that'd be a neat trick. In fact" John starts and puts the gun down on a table "here. Make the gun float to you there, psychic boy" he says and Sam looks at the gun, but nothing happens. "Well, this is fun" he said and walks over to the window beside Dean. "I could've killed you a hundred times today, but this" he sighs "this is worth the wait".

Dean struggles, but is still pinned to the wall as I try my best to lift the book case but it's too heavy. John looks over at Dean "your Dad, he's in here with me. Trapped inside his own meat suit. He says "hi", by the way. He's gonna tear you apart. He's gonna taste the iron in your blood" John says. "Let him go, or I swear to God" Dean starts mad.

"What? What are you and God gonna do? You see, as far as I'm concerned, this is justice. You know that little exorcism of yours? That was my daughter" John says. "Who, Meg" Dean asked "the one in the alley? That was my boy. You understand" John says. "You've got to be kidding me" Dean says "what? You're the only one that can have a family? You destroyed my children. How would you feel if I killed your family" John asked?

John smiles at Dean "oh, that's right. I forgot. I did. Still, two wrongs don't make a right" he said. "You son of a bitch" Dean says "I wanna know why. Why'd you do it" Sam asked and John turns to him. "You mean why did I kill Mommy and pretty, little Jess"? Sam nods to him.