Asylum Pt. 2

Shelby

Sam pushes open the door to the Asylum with Dean and I beside him. It's dark so we're hoping to get readings. Sam is holding a video camera and flashlight, Dean an EMF meter, and me, my gun. “Getting readings” Sam asked “yeah, big time” Dean says “this place is orbing like crazy” Sam says. “Probably multiple spirits out and about” I say “and if these uncovered bodies are causing the haunting” Sam starts. “We gotta find ’em and burn ’em. Just be careful though. The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed off spirit, is the pissed off spirit of a psycho killer” Dean says.

We continue to walk around and we all move into separate rooms. Suddenly I hear Sam calling Dean and my's name. Dean and I run into the room “shotgun” Sam says “Sam, get down” I shout and Sam throws himself on the ground. I shoot the woman, making her disintegrate. We all look around “that was weird” Sam said “yeah, no kidden” I say and we start moving out of the room. “No, I mean it was weird that she didn't attack me” Sam said.

“Looked pretty aggro from where we were standing” Dean said “she didn't hurt me. She didn't even try! So if she didn't wanna hurt me then what did she want” Sam asked? Suddenly a noise comes from a room we are passing. I immediately raise my gun and Sam flicks on the torch and shines it into the room. We approach a metal bed covered in a ragged sheet, on its side. We see the top of a blonde head behind it. Sam reaches out and tips the bed over. A girl crouched is facing the corner. She spins around, terrified and gasping.

“It's alright, we're not going to hurt you, it's okay. What's your name” Dean asks “Katherine, Kat” she says scared “okay, I'm Dean, this is Sam, and this is Shelby” “what are you doing here” Sam asks? “Um, my boyfriend, Gavin” “is he here” I quick ask “somewhere. He thought it would be fun, try and see some ghosts. I thought it was all just, you know. Pretend. I've seen things. I heard Gavin scream and” she stopped talking. “Alright, Kat, come on. Sam's gunna get you out of here and then we're gunna find your boyfriend” Dean says.

“No, no, I'm not going to leave without Gavin. I'm coming with you” Kat says “it's no joke around here, okay. It's dangerous” I said “that's why I gotta find him” Kat said and we sighed. “Alright, I guess we gunna split up then, let's go” Dean says. We all split up, Kat with Dean, Sam by himself, and me by myself. “Gavin, Gavin” I yelled but still nothing. I've been searching for a little bit until I heard a girl scream.

I run threw the hallways, until I see Dean “Dean, what happened” I asked “she's in there” Dean says and smashes at the door with a metal pipe, then tries to jimmy it open. “Hey” I quickly turn and point my gun up to see Sam and another kid who I'm guessing was Gavin. “What's going on” Sam asked “she's inside with one of them” Dean says and we hear Kat scream “help me” she yells. “Kat” Gavin yells “get me outta here” she yells “Kat, it's not going to hurt you. Listen to me, you've got to face it, you've got to calm down” Sam says.

Dean and I turn to Sam “she's gotta what” Dean asks him astonished. “I have to what” she asks confused “these spirits, they're not trying to hurt us, they're trying to communicate. You gotta face it, you gotta listen to it” Sam yells “you face it” Kat yells and I move to the door and yell threw it. “Kat, I've been facing these things for all my life, worst then this, it's the only way to get out of there. All you have to do is look at is, come on, if I can do it, so can you” I yell.

It's silent in the room “Kat: Gavin yells “man, I hope you're right about this” Dean says “yeah me too” Sam says. We wait outside the door in tense silence. The lock clicks and the door slowly opens. Kat is standing in the doorway. “Oh, Kat” Gavin says and Sam goes inside to check out the room. He comes back out, shaking his head at Dean and I. “One thirty-seven” Kat says “sorry” Dean asks confused “it whispered in my ear, 137” Kat said. Sam, Dean, and I look at each other “room number” we all three say.