Skin Pt. 3

Shelby

After a few minuets of moving I finally got the sheet off of me and was pulling at my ropes “can you get it” Sam asks me? “No” I said and stopping trying, thinking. “Sam” I said “yeah” Sam said still pulling at his ropes. “Do you think he's right, that he hates having us around” I asked, wishing I didn't, but wanted to know. Sam stops and thinks for a second “no, I don't believe it” Sam says and pulls at his ropes again.

I laugh a little “Sam, I know you're lying, if there's one thing we have in common with this family it's that we know when the other person is lying”. Sam smiles a little “lets just focus on getting out of here” Sam says pulling at his ropes again but fails “damn it” Sam says. Sam and I hear movement in another area of the room, and hears someone coughing.

“That better be you, Sam, and not that freak of nature” I hear Dean says, crap did he hear all of that? Sam laughs “yeah, it’s me” Sam says and Dean manages to uncover himself from the sheet and starts to undo his ropes. Where I'm sitting I can see both Dean and Sam. “He went to Rebecca’s, lookin’ like you” Sam said and I just watch Dean. “Well, he’s not stupid, he picked the handsome one” Dean says and I roll my eyes at him.

Dean looks at me “what” he asks and I shrug “nothing” I said a little mad, knowing that deep down inside Dean does feel that way. We start working on getting out of their ropes. “Yeah, that’s the thing, he didn’t just look like you, he was you, or he was becoming you” Sam said. Dean finally works his way out of the ropes “what do you mean” Dean asks as I can feel that I'm getting close to braking the ropes. “I don’t know, it was like he was downloading your thoughts and memories” Sam said.

“Even you're hidden ones” I said working at the ropes “you mean, like the Vulcan mind meld” Dean asks? “Yeah, somethin’ like that, I mean, maybe that’s why he doesn’t just kill us” Sam says and I brake my ropes, getting out of them as Dean helps Sam. “Maybe he needs to keep us alive, Psychic connection” Dean says. “yeah, come on, we gotta go. He’s probably at Rebecca’s already” Sam says and gets up. We brake a window and climb out threw there, onto the street.

I get out, silent “okay, what the hell is you're problem” Dean asks me “nothing, this way” I said and start running down the street, making Dean and Sam fallow. We stand in front of a store window, watching a news report that is being shown on a display of televisions. “An anonymous tip led police to a home in the Central West End, where a S.W.A.T team discovered a local woman bound and gagged. Her attacker, a white male, approximately twenty-four to thirty years of age, was discovered hiding in her home” the reporter says and a sketch of Dean appears on the screen.

“Man, that’s not even a good picture” Dean says as Sam looks around cautiously. “I don't know, I kind of like it, it shows how much of an ass you are” I said and start walking away. “It’s a good enough pitcher, come on” Sam says and fallows as does Dean. We head down and alley and Dean steps in a puddle “come on” Sam says and Dean starts walking again.

“They said attempted murder. At least we know-” I started “I didn’t kill her” Dean says. “We’ll check with Rebecca in the morning, see if she’s all right” Sam said “all right, but first I wanna find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him” Dean says and they stop walking, making me stop as well. “We have no weapons, no silver bullets” Sam said “that's not exactly true” I said and reached in my back pocket, pulling out a gun.