Family Ghost Pt. 1

Dean

I shot a demon in the head with my gun and looked around, that must have bee the last of them. I walked outside from the so called haunted house and into the night. I put my guns in the trunk making sure they were loaded again “Dean” I quickly turned around but no one was there, I could have sworn someone called my name.

“Dean” I turned around again, pointing my gun around but again no one was there “who's out there” I yelled. No one, not a noise, nothing except for the wind blowing a little bit. I got in the driver seat and turned up the radio, heading back to the hotel. I opened up my room and took my jacket off, putting my keys on the table. I took my shirt off, flopping on the bed.

I closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep. “Dean, help me” I quickly shot up and looked around, no one was here “Dean” I looked over by the door and froze “Shelby” I asked confused. I quickly stood up, walking over to her not believing she was in front of me. “I need your help” she said upset. “Where have to been” I went to hug her but my hand went right threw her.

I looked at her confused “what happen” “Dean I'm dead” Shelby said. “What” I asked confused. “What happened, how are you” I asked sitting on the bed as she stood. “When I was taken, I was taken back to where I was when I was a kid. The Demons wanted me dead, luckily I knew some good moves and was able to kill some of them, but, not all” Shelby looked at the ground in front of her.

“Dean I need your help, I'm only a ghost, but if you find my body then I can just get back into it and I'll be okay again. I need your your help on trying to find my body” Shelby said. “Well when was the last time you saw it” I asked confused a bit as I put a shirt on. “When I died” Shelby said “so your saying that, what, we find your body and you just step into it and your back to life” I asked?

“Yeah, that's what I hear; there is other people here and that's what's been told. Apparently only your closes family, lover, friend, ect, can see you” Shelby said to me. “What about Sam” I asked her “I thought he'd be with you” “no, he moved on, we both you were dead”. Shelby looked at me confused “dead, come on it's only been a couple of weeks and what you give up on me” “Shelby wait” I said to her.

“You haven't been gone for a couple of weeks” Shelby looked at me confused “you've been gone for almost 2 in a half years” I said to her. She froze and looked at the ground “I've been gone that long” she asked surprised. She seemed upset “listen, we can fix this though, all we need to do is find your body and then you'll come back to life” “what about dad” Shelby quickly asked.

“We told him that we found you and what happened, so he went out looking for you. Sam left and then dad is just trying to keep himself busy” I said to her. “Where is he right now” “on a case, he should be back soon” I said. “Dean there is something else that you need to know” Shelby said. “What, tell me” “they say that you have 4 days to find your body and if you don't find it then you stay like this forever, I only have 3 day left” Shelby said.

I looked at her in shock a bit “then we better get started” I said and packed my things, getting in the car and leaving. Shelby sat in the passenger seat while I drove “I'm sorry” I said to her “for what” “Sam and I promised you we would keep you safe and we didn't” “again” Shelby added with a smile “okay, never mind” I said making me smile a bit and Shelby chuckle.

“It's different” I said looking at Shelby and back at the road “what is” “I got so use to having Sam or dad sitting next to me, now you are” I said. Shelby seemed upset “I like it” I said with a smile as we drove “so where are we going” Shelby asked while I polled over and grabbed a book from the back. “This is dad's, it has all of these sightings where ghosts have been, maybe your bodies there” I said.

I went to hand it to her “I can't exactly hold the book Dean” Shelby said “right, just tell me when something looks familiar”. “They would have moved my body” Shelby said “what do you mean “move your body””? “Once they killed me they would have moved my body” I sighed “then this isn't going to help us”. “It might, I mean if something looks familiar then we can go from there” Shelby said.

“Okay” I said and opened the book to different pitchers. I kept turning the page as Shelby looked over my shoulder. “Anything” I asked “no” she said as I kept turning pages. “Wait” Shelby finally said stopping me as she looked at a pitcher “that house, it looks, familiar” she said. She seemed deep in thought “that's the house, I remember” Shelby said a bit happy.

“Good new is, it's close by, bad news it it's going to be hard to get in it” I said looking at Shelby. “It always is” I smiled and nodded, closing the book and starting the car again “dame right” I said and drove off.