Aslum Pt. 3

Shelby

Den and I look around the room, pushing back ragged curtains with our pistols. “Shelby” Dean says and nods to something poking out of the corner of a closed cupboard and we move closer. Dean opens the door to find a mummified corpse and we flinch back from the smell, gagging. “Oh, that's just gross” Dean says and I hand him the salt. “Soak it up” Dean says drops the salt container and grabs a small tin of kerosene, squirting the body. A gurney comes flying across the room and knocks Dean and I to the ground. Dr. Ellicott grabs Dean's face and his hands light up.

“Don't be afraid, I'm going to help you, I'm going to make you all better” Ellicott says. I quickly find Dean's lighter, flicks it on and tosses it at the mummified body. Dr. Ellicott lets go of Dean as his remains start to burn. He looks at me and waves his arm, sending me flying backwards. Dean crawls out of the way and watches as Dr. Ellicott's ghost turns black and falls to the ground, crumbling on impact.

Dean walks over to me and bends down. I close my eyes and cover my face. Crap, my eyes, not now. “Hey, you okay” Dean asks and tries to move my hands but I won't let him “Shelby” Dean says and finally brakes my hands from my face, making me look at him. Luckily my eyes are back to normal “I'm fine” I say and Sam wakes up, making Dean and I look over at him as he flexes his jaw painfully.

“You're not going to try and kill us, are ya” Dean asks as Sam raising his hand to push at his jaw “no” he says “good. Because that would be awkward” Dean said and we all breath heavily, ready to get out of here. We get Kat and Gavin and get the hell out of there “thanks, guys” Kat says “yeah, thanks” Gavin nods to us “no more haunted asylums, okay” Dean says to them. We watch them walk toward their car, then turn to the Impala.

“Hey Dean, Shelby” Sam says and we look at him. “I'm sorry, I said some awful things back there to you two” Sam says. “You remember all that” I ask “yeah, it's like I couldn't control it. But I didn't mean it, any of it” Sam says and looks at Dean then me. “You didn't, huh” Dean asks “no, of course not! Do we need to talk about this” Sam asks and I shake my head. “No, I'm not really in the sharing and caring kinda mood. I just wanna get some sleep” Dean says and we head to a motel.

Sam

I hear a cell phone ring in my sleep “Dean” I say but Dean doesn't move. I frown and sit up to see Dean sound asleep with Shelby also sound asleep in bed right next to him. I grab Dean's phone from the end table and check the number, then flip it open. “Hello” I say and listen before sitting straight up in bed. “Dad” I ask int the phone.