Devil's Trap Pt. 1

Shelby

Dean hung up the phone and looked at Sam and I "they've got dad" Dean said. "Meg" Sam asked and Dean nodded "what'd she say"? "I just told you, Sammy" Dean said and is clearly upset. Dean takes the Colt and tucks it into the back of his jeans "what are you doing, Dean" I asked? Dean grabs his duffle bag "we got to go" "why" Sam asked as Dean puts on his jacket.

"Because the demon knows we're in Salvation, all right. It knows we got the Colt. It's got Dad, it's probably coming for us next" Dean said. I start to grab my stiff "good, we've still got three bullets left. Let it come" Sam said. "Listen, tough guy, we're not ready, okay? We don't know how many of them are out there. Now, we're no good to anybody dead. We're leaving, now" Dean said mad and we grabbed our stuff before leaving.

The Impala is speeding down the road and takes a turn sideways. "I'm telling you, Dean, we could have taken him" Sam said "what we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping Dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun". Sam just shakes his head and I look at him "what" I ask "Dean, if that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade" Sam asked.

Sam started to get upset "Dad, he might be" Sam starts "don't" Dean says mad "Sam, Dad is not dead" I said a bit mad, but knew that Sam could be right. "Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job" Sam said. "Screw the job, Sam" Dean yelled. "Dean, I'm just trying to do what he would want. He would want us to keep going" Sam said.

"No, he would want us to be safe" I said poking my head into the front seats. "Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything" Dean said angry. There is a small silence "so how do we find him" Sam asks more comely.

"Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken" Dean said "come on, Dean, you really think these demons are going to leave a trail" I asked? Dean pauses for a second "you're right. We need help" Dean said and we drive through the night.

We drive into a junkyard. "Bobby's" I say and Dean nods as we head towards the door. Dean bangs on the door "Bobby, it's Dean" Bobby says and the door swings open to reveal Bobby Singer. "Dean" Bobby said surprised then looks at Sam "Sam" he said still surprised. "Hey Bobby" Dean said and let himself in.

I walk up to him and smile "Shelby" he asked with a smile "hi Bobby" I said and we hug. "I'm sorry to come, but we have a problem" I said and we filled him in. Inside, there are books stacked everywhere. It's untidy and cluttered with papers on every wall.

Bobby picks up two round silver flasks with crosses on them and hands one to Dean. Sam is sitting at a cluttered desk reading a very large book while I lay on the couch and read a book, partly sitting up. "Here you go" Bobby says Dean looks at it confused "what is this, holy water" Dean asked and my ears perk up. "That one is" Bobby says and holds out the other flask "this is whiskey". He takes a swig of whiskey and hands it to Dean, who also drinks.

I snatch the drink out of Dean's hand and take a swig as well, surprised at how much can fit in such a small container. "Bobby, thanks. Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come" Dean said. "Nonsense, your Daddy needs help" Bobby says. "Yeah, but last time we saw you, you did threaten to blast him full of buckshot. Cocked the shotgun and everything" I said not looking up from the book.

Bobby looked over at me before looking back over at Dean "yeah, well, what can I say? John just has that effect on people, just like his kids" he said and looked at me as he said that. "Yeah, I guess he does" Dean said with a small smile. "None of that matters now. All that matters is that you get him back" Bobby said.