Sammy Pt. 4

Shelby

Sam and I checked with Constance's husband and found a little out. Sam was driving when his phone rings “fake 911 phone call? Sammy, I don't know, that's pretty illegal” Dean says into the phone “thank Shelby for that one, she gave me the idea” Sam said with a smile “listen, we gotta talk” Dean said “tell me about it, so the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white, and she's buried behind her old house, so that should have been Dad's next stop” Sam said.

“Sammy, would you shut up for a second” Dean said “I just can't figure out why Dad hasn't destroyed the corpse yet” Sam said confused. “Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you, he's gone, Dad left Jericho” Dean said “what? How do you know” Sam asked “I've got his journal”. I quickly turn to Sam when I heard what Dean said and scooted closer so I could hear. “He doesn't go anywhere without that thing” Sam said “yeah, well, he did this time”.

“What's it say” “ah, the same old ex-Marine crap, when he wants to let us know where he's going” Dean said “Coordinates” I say “where to” Sam asks “I'm not sure yet” “I don't understand. I mean, what could be so important that Dad would just skip out in the middle of a job? Dean, what the hell is going on” Sam asks confused. All of a sudden he slams on the brakes, dropping the phone.

“Sam what in the hell -” I start to say “take me home” Sam and I quickly turn around and there sits Constance in the back seat. “Take me home” she said again “no” I said and she glared at me and opened my door throwing me out of the car and locking the doors. Sam struggles to reopen them. The gas pedal presses down and the car begins to drive itself. “You have got to be kidding me” I said mad and polled out my phone.

I called Dean's other phone witch hopefully he had with him. It was only for 1 call. The phone rang a few times “hello” Dean said into the phone “well I think our little ghost friend is mad at us” I said. “Why” Dean asked me confused “because she just threw me out of your car and took off with Sam. I think their going to the abandoned house” I said.

“Okay, meet you there” Dean said and I hung up sighing as fast walked to the house. I finally came to it and saw Dean's car parked outside with Sam screaming in pain. I saw Constance on top of him as I quickly brought out my gun and pointed it at the car. I shoot, shattering the window and startling her then another gun goes off and Dean is on the other side firing at her.

All of a sudden the car drives forward and smashes through the side of the house. Dean and I hurry through the wreckage to the passenger side of the car. “Sam, Sam, you okay” Dean asks “I think” Sam says as Dean opens the door “can you move” Dean asked “yeah. Help me” Sam said while I looked around the place. Dean gets Sam out of the car and we all look up to see Constance looking at us, mad.

All of a sudden a bureau scoots towards Sam and Dean, pinning them against the car. She looks at me but stops “you, you look familiar” she said confused “yeah” I said and raised a gun at her “I get that a lot” I said and shot her in the head. The lights flicker and she screams out in pain. All of a sudden she melts into a puddle in the floor. Sam and Dean shove the bureau over and stand next to me.

“What was in that thing” “a memory bullet, certain ingredients cause you to see things, looks like she saw her kids” I said. “So this is where she drowned her kids” Dean said “that's why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them” Sam said “you found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy” Dean says slapping Sam on the chest where he's been injured and walks away. Sam laughs through the pain.

“Yeah, I wish I could say the same for you. What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak” Sam asked Dean. “Hey, saved your ass” Dean said and leans over to look at the car. “I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you” Dean said and Sam laughs. “He's serous” I said and Sam's laugh dies down to nothing.

We get back on the road while Sam looks at dad's journal “okay, here's where Dad went, it's called Blackwater Ridge, Colorado” Sam said and Dean nods “sounds charming. How far” “about six hundred miles” Sam says “hey, if we shag ass we could make it by morning” Dean said. Sam looks at him, hesitating “Dean, I, um” Sam says “you're not going, are you” I asked peeking my head up.

“The interview's in like, ten hours, I gotta be there” Sam says and Dean nods, disappointed, and returns his attention to the road. “I'll take you home” Dean says disappointed. We pull up in front of the apartment, Dean still frowning as Sam and I get out of the car. “Bye” I say hugging Sam and he hugs me back and I get in the passenger seat.

Sam leans over to look through the window “call me if you find him” we both nod “and maybe I can meet up with guys you later” Sam said. “Yeah, all right” Dean said not happy as Sam pats the car door twice and turns away. “Sam” I said making him stop and turn around “good luck” I said “thanks” Sam said and starts to walk away again. “Sam” Dean says with a sigh “you know, we made a hell of a team back there” Dean said with a smile.

Sam smiles “yeah” Sam said and we drive off. Silence fills the car for a second “do you think he would have staid” I asked Dean. Dean is silent for a second as I look down and see Sam's phone. “Wait, Sam forgot his phone” I said to Dean making Dean turn back around. I get out of the car and up the stairs when I hear Sam yell “no” I quickly run up the stairs and kick Sam's door down.

“Sam” I said “Jess” Sam yells as Dean and I come running into the bedroom “Sam, Sam” Dean says as Sam screams “no, no”. Dean and I grab Sam off the bed and shove him out the door. We get outside as flames engulf the apartment. Dean and I walk over to Sam after talking to fir men. Sam is standing behind the open trunk, loading a shotgun. Dean looks at the trunk, then at Sam who looks angry. Sam looks up and tosses the shotgun into the trunk.

“We got work to do” Sam says and we all shut the trunk.