Pilot Pt. 2

Shelby

Aiden, Josephine, and I pulled up to the house and got out of our cars, heading up to the house with Dean and Sam fallowing behind us. "Not what I'd call a compound" Dean said as everyone walks in the house which is a big two story house.

"What did you expect, haunted house with broken windows and doors, we're hunters not vampires" I say. Victor walks down the stairs and freezes when he see's Dean and Sam. "Victor" I say before he can give anything away "meet Sam and Dean" I said trying to make sure he gets the idea not to say anything to them.

"We met, at Rugaru hunt in Washington" Sam said as they all shook hands and Victor glances over at me. "Oh, yes, the Winchesters boys, right" Victor says "well maybe I shouldn't say boys" Victor starts. "Victor, can we talk" I say mad and he nods "excuse me". We walk over to the hallway "don't tell them anything" "and why not, you wanted your family back again well here they are" Victor says gesturing to Sam and Dean.

"No, they have a life outside of me" I said "well what about your life" I looked at him in silence. "Fine, tell them then we'll see if I'm here in the morning" I yelled mad and walked up the stairs getting strange looks from Dean and Sam as as enter my room and slamming my door behind me. "Shelby open up, Shelby open this door" Victor said as I grabbed my gun and put it in my back pocket, pulling my gray shirt and black leather jacket over my gun and opening my door "there, door open" I said mad. I walked past Victor and headed for the front door.

Dean blocked my way "move" I said mad "no, what is going on" Dean asked confused. "Shelby you should tell them" "no" I said mad "I'm not telling them anything, they don't care about me anymore, they've forgotten about me" I yelled at Victor. "Okay will someone please tell me what in the hell is going on" Dean asked us. Victor and I were silent "Shelby" Victor said but I didn't answer.

"I'll be outside" I said walking out to the back yard.

Dean

"Okay what is going on here" Sam asked as Victor had us sit down on the couch "I think Shelby should be the one to tell you" Victor said. "Fine then" I said standing up and walking outside. Sam didn't fallow and just continued to sit on the couch. Shelby was standing over by some tree's practicing shooting at a target.

"Are you going to tell me what is going on" I asked her a bit annoyed as I walked up to her. Shelby was silent "listen, you want me gone but I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on" I said to her putting my hands in my pockets. Shelby sighed and put the gun down by her side and looked at me. "You won't believe me when I tell you" she said "try me" I said and Shelby looked at me.

Shelby

I sighed "I, I know that you have a sister, that she was taken from you by demons at a very young age. That you were suppose to be watching you and you failed, I know that you thought she was killed, that's why you stopped looking, you and your brother" I said. Dean looked at me shocked and confused "how do you know that"? "I know these things because, because I'm your sister" I said upset. Dean looked at me shocked.

"I never was killed by any demons, I'm not dead or anything like that. When I was kidnapped I found a way to fight and I killed him, running away. I tried to find you guys, I looked at our old house but couldn't find you. I ended up staying at this cabin by myself until Victor found me and took me in. I learned how to fight by myself and when I was skilled enough I started hunting and heard about the Winchester boys so I looked around and finally found you" I said.

Dean listened "I found one day hunting. I was so happy to see you guys but I couldn't come out. You and Sam had a life together and I wasn't part of it, so I left and went back to Victors. Then one day you guys found me and I realized that you couldn't know who I was so I changed my name, my hair, but your attitude stuck with me" I said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry Dean" I said as Dean looked at the ground then at me "wow, some story". He didn't believe me "I have to go" Dean said going inside. I fallowed behind him and walked inside as Sam looked up at me, Victor had told him. "I'll be in my room" I said and headed to my room.

Dean

"Drink" Victor asked handing me a drink "yes" I said not believing what I had heard. I sat next to Sam "did he" I started to ask "yeah" Sam said not believing it ether. "I know how shocking this must be for you two, but I've taken good care of her. She's a fighter, like you two" Victor said "how old was she when she came here" Sam asked.

"I found her around 16, 17 years old. She knew how to take care of herself, she just needed a little push. At 21 she went out and came back, told me she found you guys but never told you who she was. When she told me you guys found her but didn't know her she didn't want to tell you who she was" Victor told us. "Now your here and you know everything". "Yeah" I said still not believing anyone.

"So these other kids" Sam started "you need to shut this thing down" "when I found those kids, they were lost, confused, angry. I gave them family and purpose and you want to take all that away? Why" Victor asked "so they don't get killed" Sam said "first of all with Shelby's help they aren't getting hurt. She's teaching them a lot actually besides they know the risks".

"Yeah, but why take them" Sam asked "because the next generation of hunters has to be better" "better than what" Sam asked. "Better than us" Victor said. "Josephine is an all-state athlete and National Merit scholar. Aiden is so fast he could pick your pocket before you could even blink. And Shelby, she's just a natural-born leader and hunter, just like you two".

"So what" I asked "so these kids are the cream of the crop. They are the Beatles. They are the dream team. And once they get their revenge, they'll be better hunters than any of us ever dreamed of" Victor said with a smile.