Bloody Mary Pt. 2

Shelby

Sam, Dean, and I walk into a library to do some research “all right, say Bloody Mary really is haunting this town. There's gonna be some sort of proof, like a local woman who died nasty” Dean said. “Yeah but a legend this widespread it's hard, I mean there's like 50 versions of who she actually is. One story says she's a witch, another says she's a mutilated bride, there's a lot more” Sam said. “All right so what are we supposed to be looking for” Dean asks.

“Every version's got a few things in common, it's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies right in front of a mirror” I said “so we've gotta search local newspapers, public records as far back as they go. See if we can find a Mary who fits the bill” Sam said “well that sounds annoying” Dean said. “No it won't be so bad, as long as we -” Sam starts and looks at the computers which all say "Out of Order" on them. Sam chuckles “I take it back, this will be very annoying”.

We checked out some books and headed to a motel. Sam's eyes quickly flew open as he fell asleep on the bed while Dean and I sat in chairs trying to find something out. “Why'd you let me fall asleep” Sam asks sitting up “cause I'm an awesome brother” Dean said making me smile to myself “so what did you dream about” Dean asked. “Lollipops and candy canes” Sam said with no emotion “yeah, sure” I said making Sam throw a pillow at me.

“Did you find anything” Sam asked “oh besides a whole new level of frustration, no. Shelby and I have looked at everything, a few local women, a Laura and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but uh, no Mary” Dean said. Sam falls back on the bed “maybe we just haven't found it yet” Sam said. “I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing, there's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary” I said.

Sam's cell phone rang and he sits up and answers it “hello” Sam said and listens for a second before a look of concern comes across his face. We head to the park and met up with Charlie at a park bench crying about her friend who died. “And they found her on the bathroom floor, and her, her eyes, they were gone” Charlie cried “I'm sorry” Sam said. “And she said it, I heard her say it, but it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right” Charlie asked looking at us.

“No, you're not insane” I said “oh God, that makes me feel so much worse” Charlie said “look, we think something's happening here. Something that can't be explained” Sam said. “And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help” Dean said and Charlie looked at all of us and nodded.

Dean, Sam, and I fallow Charlie to Jill's house and climb up to her bedroom window and waited there for her. Sam goes threw the window and into the room while Dean throws him a duffel bag and I come in after. Sam sets the bag on her bed and starts going through it. “What did you tell Jill's mom” Sam asked Charlie “just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things, I hate lying to her”. “Trust us, this is for the greater good, hit the lights” I said.

Charlie goes over to turn off the lights “what are you guys looking for” Charlie asked us “we'll let you know as soon as we find it” Dean said. Sam holds onto a digital camera and hands it to Dean. “Hey, night vision” Dean turns on the night vision for him and hands back to Sam. The digital camera is aimed at Dean and I “do I look like Paris Hilton” Dean asked and Sam and I giggled to ourselves. Sam walks away with the camera and opens Jill's closet door and begins filming around the mirror.