Sister Pt. 2

Shelby

Aiden is sitting next to the vampire girl on the couch in the living room. Josephine is sitting on the coffee table in front of her talking to her. I smile as I watch them, leaning on the wall close to the front door. Dean and Sam walk up to me “what, are you going to tell me to stay here, watch the kids” I asked. “No, they can take care of themselves” Sam said with a smile.

“Then what” I asked “well this is the family business, and you are family” Dean said “are you asking me to go with you”. “Yes” Dean said “I thought you didn't believe I was your sister” I asked Dean. “Well today you proved me wrong, so go to your rooms and get your things” Dean said and I smiled and headed to my room to pack. “So you're taking her away” Aiden asked.

“Aiden, listen, there's something I want to tell you about Shelby” Dean said having Aiden come over to him. “First of all, she's way to old for you, second if I find out that you hurt her in any way” Dean started “I know, I know, you'll kill me” Aiden said “no, she'll kill you” I said “then me and Sam”. Aiden looks a little scared and heads into the living room where I go into.

Aiden and Josephine stood up as I walked into the room and set my back down “are you guys going to be okay” I asked them “yeah, fine” Aiden said “and hunting” I asked “we won't go looking for it, but if any monsters show up around here, they better look out” Josephine said and I smiled. “Okay, good” I hugged them “and Aiden, find a girl around your age to fight” I said and grabbed my bag, heading outside.

Dean stopped me “I'll wait by the car” Sam said, grabbing my bag and headed to the car. “I'm proud of you” Dean said to me “shut up, before I punch you” I said with a smile “like when we were kids” Dean asked “I'm not a kid anymore” “well, you're right. You're not a kid anymore, because of me” Dean looked at the ground “Dean, its not your fault” I said.

“You tried your hardest to stop them but you couldn't, you fought back, and that's all I could ever ask for” I said. I hugged Dean and he hugged me back tightly. I polled away and smiled at Dean “come on, lets get on the road” I said with a smile as we started to head to the car “Dean, Shelby look out” Sam yelled and we quickly turned around, there stood a Demon.

It grabbed me and polled me away “Dean” I yelled but it was to late we disappeared. We appeared somewhere else as it threw me on the ground. I looked around and saw I was in a dark, house like place, just like I was when I was a kid and was taken. Demons surrounded me “Sam, Dean” I yelled “Sam, Dean, Dean” I yelled.