Sister Pt. 1

Dean

“This is crazy” I said the next morning outside “it it, I mean she's had a pretty good life” Sam said to me as I looked at him like he was crazy. “Kids aren't supposed to hunt, Sam” “I was talking about Shelby. Besides, we did” Sam said “yeah, and look what that did for us, look what happened with Shelby. She's out killing Demons and Vampires and showing kids moves that they should be doing” I yelled at Sam.

“Well, maybe they're doing it right, maybe they can hunt and have a real life” Sam said “you know that's not true” I said. “Why, 'cause it didn't work for us” “because it doesn't work for anybody” I yelled at Sam. It was silent “do you believe them, about Shelby” Sam asked “no, do you” I asked Sam like he was crazy if he did. “Yeah Dean I do, I mean look at her, she's more like us then she was when she was a kid. She acts just like you, she's our sister and you know weather you want to believe me or not” Sam said to me.

“Sam open your eyes. Our sister was kidnapped by Demons and killed, kidnapped, burned, then killed” I said mad at Sam. Sam sighed “okay, then what do you want to do? 'Cause Victor's not gonna stop this with those kids”. “They told us they were hunting a nest, right” “yeah” Sam agreed. “Well, let's hunt it for 'em until we can figure out what to do with Victor, they stay safe” Dean said.

“All right, so, what's your move” Sam asked me “I want to talk to that girl who was tied up at the hotel, something didn't smell right about that. Why don't you stay here and look after the Brady Bunch” I said to Sam. “You mean our sister” Sam said and I rolled my eyes at him, getting in the car and driving off.

Sam

I walked into the house as I run into Shelby and she looks up at me, not knowing what to say. “Hey Shelby” I said as she just went into the kitchen. I sighed and walked in seeing Josephine sitting at the kitchen table doing homework while Aiden was rushing around the dining room getting ready for school. “Sam, just in time, grab a seat their plenty of bacon” Victor said.

“Bacon” I asked confused “yeah, it's Shelby's favorite” Aiden said and I looked at Shelby who was sitting at the table silent as she ate some bacon. “Really, mine too” I said with a smile as I sat down next to her.

Victor removes the book from in front of Josephine “Interact” Victor said “yeah, nerd” Aiden said with a smile “manners” Victor said to Aiden “we're gonna be late” Aiden said “Come on, grab your stuff, I'll pick you up after school” Victor said as they all leave but Shelby stays seated. “Don't you have school” “she graduated already, doesn't need school” Victor said proud of her.

“I'll be outside shooting” Shelby said and grabbed her leather jacket, heading outside “whirlwind, right” Victor asked me “yeah” I said watching Shelby walk out the door “it's always like that with kids. You got any” “me, no” I say walking into the kitchen with him. “You want any” “uh, I don't know” I said, I've never really thought about it. “Trust me, the answer's yes, I lost my family” Victor says.

“Sorry, is that why you're doing this, taking all these kids in” I asked as Victor smiled and nodded “but you know what I realized, Sam, is that these kids, they don't have to live it the way we have. You know, crappy hotel rooms, always moving, no family, no life. It's not the only way”. I nodded agreeing a bit “go talk to her” Victor said referring to Shelby.