The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2

Shelby

I woke up and felt my head, feeling it bleed a little. I sat up and started to do what Dean, Sam, and Dad always taught. See what you have. I must have looked threw everything in that freezer for a few hours. Without a clock or a window I had no idea what time it was or even where I was. I didn't have any weapons or anything on me to protect myself. My head felt like it was spinning at 100 miles per hour with everything going on.

I need to be prepared for whatever happens. I heard loud footsteps and looked around before finding a huge suite case. I grabbed it and went to the farthest wall before standing quietly and waiting. Trevor opened the door and walked in, holding a tray with some food. I charged foreword, hitting him with the bag and knocked the food and tray on the ground.

I ran out of the open door and looked around, instantly seeing some stairs. I started to run up the stairs but Trevor grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. My hands grabbed onto the bar next to the stairs but it didn't help. My hands flew around, trying to grab onto something, but couldn't.

Trevor walked back into the freezer and laid me down on the bed, holding me down. I watched as Trevor reached up and grabbed this chain that had a lock on it. "No, no don't Trevor" I yelled as he locked the chair around one of my ankles before letting me go. Trevor looked down at my food and the broken tray on the floor. "What a waste" he said before turning and leaving.

I pulled on the chain but it wouldn't budge. "Trevor" I yelled but there was no answer, no noise. I pulled and pulled on the tight chain but it wouldn't budge. I looked around me for something to unlock the lock with. If only I had a pin or something to unlock it with. I was tired, weak, and scared what would happen. Trevor was making no sense so that didn't help my case at all.

I pulled and pulled on the chain but still nothing, I had to think of something and fast. I knew there was only one way for me to break the chain. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt my eyes turn black and my mind start to fade. I grabbed the chain from my ankle and ripped the chains apart. The chain broke apart like bread, but I could feel the demon wanting to take full control.

I focused on Dean and Sam and Dad. I focused on memories that help pull me back and it worked. I looked around me to see broken chain pieces lying on the ground. I grabbed a sharp piece that was a little bent but would do what I needed to be done. "Trevor, please, we need to talk" I yelled and hopped he could hear me.

I hid behind some old boxes and waited. I didn't have to wait long before Trevor opened up the door and walked in. "Shelby" he asked when he saw I wasn't on the bed and looked around. I came out of my hiding spot and jumped on his back, sticking the piece of chain in his throat before letting him fall to his knees. I quickly ran out of the room and up the stairs to see the door open.

I charged threw the door and looked around to see I was in an old, run down house. I found the back door and ran out it to see it was the middle of the day and it was sunny. I was deep in the woods, no wonder no one could hear me. I ran and ran, feeling sticks and other things pick the bottom of my bare feet as I ran. I had my short sleeve shirt on and a small sweatshirt.

I ran and ran, looking behind me a few times but saw no one but I wasn't convinced until I was safe. I kept running until I saw a road up ahead and ran towards it. As I ran on the street a car was pulling up, making me stop in the middle of the road. The car reared to a stop and the driver looked at me. "Dean" I surprised to see him in the passenger seat. "Shelby" he asked and got out of the car fast before walking up to me.

"What happened" Dean asked confused as he looked at me. "It was Trevor he kidnapped and" I started. "Please Dean I know you hate me but please we have to get out of here. Please" I begged feeling like I wanted to cry almost. Dean looked around before nodding "ok, come on" he said and took off his jacket, putting it around my shoulders before helping me into the passenger seat.

Dean drove to the nearest motel where apparently Sam was. I asked where Dad was and he said that he was out getting something to eat for everyone. Glade to know they didn't seem to bother much where I was. Dean walked me inside and Sam looked up from his laptop, his eyes went wide. "What happened" he asked as Dean closed the door behind him.

"Trevor happened" I said and sat down on the bed. "The showers open, take a shower and then we'll talk. I'll call dad and let him know that you're here and to get something for you" Dean said a bit harshly. I nodded, knowing not to push his buttons. I went in the shower and washed the dirt off of me.

I got dressed in a new pair of jeans, some black boots, and black tank top with a button up shirt to over it. I let my hair down in its curls and walked out of the bathroom. Dean, Sam, and Dad all sat in the room and looked up at me. It felt so awkward with all of their eyes on me.

I glanced over at a paper new me and picked it up before looking up at everyone. "I've been gone for two days" I asked? "Yeah" Sam said looking at the floor a bit sad. "What are you guys still doing here" I asked and sat the paper down. "Your family, we weren't just going leave you here without any money or anything" Sam said and Dean looked down at his gun, cleaning it.

I nodded "so I'm guessing you want me out of here as soon as I can be"? "Not at all" Dad said, surprising me. "Your part of this family, and we'll catch this demon as a family" Dad said and walked up to me. I looked at him and smiled before he hugged me surprising everyone in the room.

Sam stood up and hugged me as well before looking at Dean who never even flinched. "Dean" I asked and he stood up, grabbing his jacket "I need some air" he said and left the room "Dean" Dad called. "No, it's okay, I'll talk to him" I said to Dad and Sam before walking outside. "Dean" I said and he sighed, looking at the ground.

"I know you're mad at me, I know you probable hate me" I said. "I don't hate you, yeah I'm made that you didn't tell me. I hate myself more" Dean said. "Why" I asked walking up to him "because your like this because of me and. And I shot at you, what kind of brother shoots at their sister" Dean asked mad at himself before looking away from me.

"The kind of brother that just found out that his sister is half demon, the creature we were brought up to hunt and kill. You did what I expected, not what I hoped" I said laying a hand on his shoulder. "When I saw you pull up in your car I was so happy to see you. I'm happy to be with my family and I know I'm this monster but I've been controlling it" I said.

Dean looked at me "I forgive you, but I don't forgive myself". "I can always make you, I've learned this trick that could scare the crap out of you" I said with a smile. Dean looked at me confused and my eyes changed to a black color, making Dean jump back a bit. My eyes changed back and I laughed at him. "I'm still discovering new things and who knows, maybe all this is a good thing. Maybe I can use this for good" I said.

Dean smiled a little at me "I'm sorry" Dean said. "It's okay" I said and Dean wrapped his arms around me before hugging me. "I don't know about you but I'm going to eat and then sleep for a hundred years" I said walking back into the motel room with a laugh.