Nightmare Pt. 2

Shelby

Dean and I were sitting in the motel room when Sam walked in. Dean was cleaning his weapons while I brought out three bears. "What do you have" Dean asked Sam "a whole lotta nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built" Sam said "what about the land" I asked as Sam sunk into his bed. "No grave yards, battle fields, tribal lands or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property" Sam said. "I told you Sam, I searched that house up and down. No cold spots, sulfer scent, nada" I said.

"And the family said everything was normal" Sam asked "well, if there was a demon or poltergiest in there you think somebody would have noticed something? I used the infer-red thermal scanner man, and there was nothing" Dean said. "So what, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sorta freakish coincidence" Sam asked talking about Max dreaming about his father's death.

"I dunno, I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about that house" Dean said. "yeah, well, maybe it has nothing to do with the house" Sam says and rubs his temples as he takes a deep breath, holding his head. "Maybe it's just, gosh" Sam says and holds his hand to his forehead. "Sam" I asked concerned and stood up. "What's wrong with you" Dean asked and Sam makes anguish noises and sinking from the bed to crouch on the floor. "My head" Sam says.

Dean leaves the table "Sam, hey, what's going on, talk to me" Dean asks worried as he grabs Sam's arms and I kneel next to him. Sam looks at Dean and it seems like he's gone into a different world before returning "it's happening again. Something's gunna kill Roger Miller" Sam says. We quickly get into the Impala and Dean starts to drive "Roger Miller. Ah no no, just the address please. Ok, thanks" Sam says holding his head before saying to Dean "450 West Grove, Apartment 1120".

Sam hangs up the phone "you ok" Dean asked "yeah" Sam said with a sigh "if you're gunna hurl I'll pull the car over you know, cause the upholstery" Dean starts "I'm fine, just drive" Sam said a little annoyed. "Sam" I said knowing something was on his mind. "I'm scared, these nightmares weren't bad enough, now I'm seeing things when I'm awake? And these, visions, or whatever, they're getting more intense, and painful" Sam said.

"Come on man, you'll be all right" Dean said as he drove "what is it about the Millers. Why am I connected to them, why am I watching them die? Why the hell is this happening to me" Sam asked? "I don't know Sam but we'll figure it out. We've faced the unexplainable every day, this is just another thing" I said to him. "No, it's never been us, it's never been in the family like this. Tell the truth, you can't tell me this doesn't freak you out" Sam asks? I was silent as Dean stared ahead "this doesn't freak me out" Dean said and Sam stares at him before looking at me then turning back to the window.

The Impala pulls up as Roger approaches the entrance with a bag of groceries. "Hey, Roger" Sam yells out the window and Roger looks over at the car "what are you guys, missionaries? Leave me alone" "please" Sam yelled, but Roger starts to head inside and Dean guns the engine, jumping the curb as he hurriedly parks. Sam gets out and runs towards Roger "hey, Roger, we're trying to help" Sam says and runs to the entrance just as Roger closes the door behind him.

"I don't want your help" Roger says and walks away as Sam calls after him and Dean and I run up to him. "We're not priests, you gotta listen to us" Sam yells "you're in danger" I yelled banging on the door. Dean looks around "come on, come on" Dean says and Sam, Dean, and I run around the corner to a back entrance, it is securely locked. Dean looks around then kicks it open. We jump to the first level of the fire escape then run up the stairs. When we're on one floor from Roger's we hear the window slide down and a wet squelching noise. Sam freezes and Dean and I sprint past him and grab the railing.