The Benders Pt. 3

Shelby

I threw Missy across the room, making the two knives fly out of her hands. "Daddy" she yelled out and I raised my hand, making her body fly upward an hover in the air. "Shelby" I heard Sam's voice yell from outside, I looked behind me before looking at Missy and throwing my arm out, making her fly into a closet and I made the doors lock.

My eyes went back to normal and I started to walk outside to see Sam and Dean running towards me but stopped when they saw me. "Where's the girl" Sam asked "locked her in a closet" I said and came down the stairs as Kathleen walked over to us. "What happened to your leg" Dean asked and I looked down "long story, what about the dad" I asked Kathleen.

Kathleen pauses for a second "shot, trying to escape" she said and we all look at each other and exchange a look. Dean, Sam, Kathleen, and I are getting ready to leave "I think the car's at the police station" Dean said and Kathleen listens to a woman on her walkie-talkie. Backup unit en route to your location" she says and she approaches us "so, state police and the FBI are gonna be here within the hour. They're gonna wanna talk to you. I suggest that you three be long gone by then" Kathleen says surprising us,

"Thanks, hey, listen, I don't mean to press our luck, but we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Think we could catch a ride" Dean asks "start walking. Duck if you see a squad car" Kathleen says and I couldn't help but smile "sounds great to me, thanks" Sam said "listen, I'm sorry about your brother" I said "thank you" she said and begins to tear up. "It was really hard not knowing what happened to him. I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth, but it isn't really. Anyway, you should go" Kathleen says and Sam, Dean, and I nod before starting to walk the long distance back to the car.

We continue to walk as we talk "never do that again" Dean says "do what" Sam ask "go missin' like that" Dean says and Sam laughs. "You were worried about me" Sam says "all I'm sayin' is, you vanish like that again, I'm not lookin' for ya" Dean says "he was worried" I said. "Sure, you won't look for me" Sam said with a smile "I'm not" Dean said and Sam and I chuckled "so, you both got sidelined by a thirteen-year-old girl, huh" Sam said to us.

"Shut up" I said "just sayin', gettin' rusty there, kiddo" Sam said "shut up" Dean chuckles and we all laugh. "I'm not going to know how your leg just magically got healed am I" Dean asked "nope" I said and Sam smiles as we continue to walk back to the car.