Family Ghost Pt. 2

Shelby

Dean and I pulled up to the house, getting out of the car “this is it” I said as we headed inside, Dean holding his gun up. We looked around “anything seem familiar” Dean asked me as I looked around “no, nothing yet” I said. Dean and I continued to look around “this place is huge” I said looking around “we'll never be able to go threw this whole house without even knowing what is here” Dean said.

“Whats your idea” I asked as Dean put his gun down “get an idea of what this place looks like” “you mean like blueprints for the house” I asked? “Yeah” Dean said as we left the house and headed over to one of the gas stations “hi” Dean said as we walked in “I'm trying to find some blueprints for a house”.

“What house” the clerk asked “the one just down the road” Dean said while I looked around, no one could see me anyways. “Well then, you're in luck” the clerk said walking over to the back room “does he have them” I asked walking up to Dean. Dean nodded as the guy came back “here it is” “how much” Dean asked. “Oh it's not for sale, besides the I don't think you want to be living in that house” “not the house the blueprints” Dean asked annoyed.

“Oh, no cost” “really” Dean asked surprised “yup, because they're not for sale” Dean sighed “then can I look at them”. The clerk spread the blueprints out and we looked threw it “first floor and basement” the clerk said pointing at them. “This place is huge, you could hide a dead body in here” Dean said. “Really” I asked him giving him a mad look. “How much” Dean asked again “like I said, not for sale” the clerk said a little mad. Dean set down a 20 but the clerk didn't budge so he handed him 40.

The clerk picked up the money and looked it over “I could lose my job for this” the clerk said. “You could lose more paying customers” “and why would I care about that if I don't have a job”. Dean rolled up the blueprints up and left with me behind him. We got in the car while I sat there quiet “whats wrong” Dean asked. “I only have 2 days left Dean. What if we don't make it in time” I asked. “We will, we'll go back to the house and look around “and what if that's not even the house” I yelled at him.

“Then we'll have you look threw the book some more” Dean said starting his car and we drove back to the house. We polled up and headed inside, Dean held a flashlight and opened the blueprints on a table, shinning the light on it. “Okay, I'll check the basement and you check this floor, let me know if you find anything that looks familiar” Dean said to me.

Dean went downstairs while I looked around the house. I walked threw the kitchen, living room, bedrooms, ect. Nothing. “Find anything” Dean yelled from downstairs “nothing” I yelled back to him and sighed, leaning on a wall as Dean ran up the stairs. “Nothing's here Dean, nothing seems familiar” I said to Dean who put his flashlight down with a sigh.

“Then we'll have you check the other houses” “Dean you don't get it, I only have the rest of today and tomorrow, then I'm done” I said mad. “There's no point” I said “well we're not going to give up alright” Dean yelled at me. “Come on” Dean said as we headed out of the house and back to the car. We found a hotel and walked into our room “I'm going to grab something to eat, okay” Dean said putting his bag down.

I nodded as he set the book down on a small table and left. I sighed and sat down at the table looking at the book. I was so mad that I created a little wind that opened the book and help turn the page. After a little bit Deann came back “how are you doing that” Dean asked walking in “my anger creates a wind apparently, helps me turn the pages” I said looking threw the book.