Faith Pt. 3

Please comment!!!!!!

Shelby

The reaper starts to walk towards me again but the reaper stops and looks up before disappearing. “Shelby” I hear Dean behind me and close my eyes taken a deep breath. “Shelby” Dean says, standing in front of me and shaking me. I open my eyes and look at him. “I'm fine” I tell him and he sighs with relief before hugging me. We meet Sam back at the Impala. “You two ok” Sam asks “I'm fine” Dean says and looks at me “that's the last time I tell someone to go to hell” I say and Dean smiles.

“Well, I can official say this has been a hell of a week” Dean said. “Yeah, all right, come on, we should get going” Sam says and we head back to the hotel. Dean sits on the bed, staring at nothing as I grab myself a beer and set down. “I've missed these” I said and took a sip. Sam watches Dean “what is it” Sam asks “nothing” Dean said “what is it” I ask? Dean sighs “we did the right thing here didn't we” Dean asked and looked at us. “Of course we did” Sam said and Dean hangs his head “i doesn't feel like it”. A knock at the door stops us, making me look over.

“I got it” Sam said and opens the door as Dean turns to see Layla standing in the doorway. “Hey Layla, come on in” Sam said “hi” she said walking in and Dean quickly rises. “How did you know we were here” Dean asked “Sam called, he said you wanted to say goodbye” Layla asked? Dean glances at Sam, who is at the door, looking sheepish. “I'm gunna grab a soda, come on Shelby” Sam said “what, but I just started my beer” I said.

Sam grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door.

Dean

Sam and Shelby left “so, where are you going” Layla asked me “don't know yet, our work kinda takes us all over” I said. Layla watches me for a second “you know, I went back to see Roy” Layla said and I nod “what happened”? Layla sits on one of the beds “nothing. He laid his hands on my forehead but nothing happened” she said and I sit beside her “I'm sorry. I'm sorry it didn't work” I said “and Sue Ann, she's dead you know? Stroke” Layla said “yeah I heard, you know Roy's a good man. He doesn't deserve what's happened” I said.

“Must be rough, to believe in something so much, and have it disappoint you” I said and Layla smiles. “You wanna hear something weird” I turn to her “I'm Ok, really. I guess if you're gunna have faith you can't just have it when the miracles happen. You have to have it when they don't” Layla said. “So what now” I asked and Layla smiles softly “God works in mysterious ways. Layla lays her hand softly on the side of Dean's face, staring at him. “Good bye Dean” she say and rises and moves toward the door. I close my eyes before standing up, stopping her.

“Well” I clear my throat “I'm not much of the praying type, but, I'm gunna pray for you” I said. Layala smiles “well, there's a miracle right there” she says and Layla turns and leaves the room, leaving me staring at the door.

Shelby

I was standing outside as Sam walked into a gas station near by to get something to eat and drink. I sighed before dialing a number and holding the phone up to my ear. It rang a few times until it went to voice mail. “Hey Trevor, um, it's Shelby” I sighed “I know I'm the last person you expected to hear from but. It's getting worst, I can't control it as easily, I'm worried that Sam and Dean will find out and I don't want that. I'm scared what they'll do” I sighed, about to say something else but hang up. I look at my phone for a second before taking a deep breath and looking foreword again.

I feel like everybody just stopped reading this book. Please comment or vote to let me know if your still reading because I really njoy writing this and don't want all the time I've put in this book to be for nothing, thanks.