The Benders Pt. 2

Shelby

Dean, Kathleen, and I were walking back to the car, holding cups of coffee. "Hey, Officer, I don't mean to press our luck" Dean started "your luck is so pressed" "right. I was wondering, why are you helping me out, anyway? Why don't you just lock us up" Dean asked and Kathleen sighed. "My brother, Riley, disappeared three years ago a lot like Sam. We searched for him, but nothing. I know what it's like to feel responsible for someone, and for them" she starts "come on, let's keep at it" Kathleen said before we got back in the car.

We started to drive along a forest edge when Dean stops Kathleen "wait, wait, pull over here". We pull over and get out of the car, then walk towards the forest "It's the first turn-off I've seen so far" I said and Dean nods "you two stay here, I'll check it out" Kathleen said "no way" Dean said "hey, you two are civilians. And felons, I think. I'm not taking you with me" she said to us.

"You're not goin' without us" I said and Kathleen sighs "alright. You promise you won't get involved? You'll let me handle it" Kathleen asks and we both nod "I promise" I said "same" Dean said and Kathleen holds out her hand to Dean "shake on it". Dean sighs but shakes her hand but while they are shaking hands, Kathleen places a set of handcuffs on Deans wrist and grabs my hand, doing the same with another pair and handcuff us to the car. "Come on" Dean said mad.

"This is ridiculous. Kathleen, I really think you're gonna need our help" Dean says "I'll manage, thank you" Kathleen says and locks the door as she walks away "come on" I said and sigh. Dean looks threw his pockets before looking at me "please tell me you have a paper clip or something". "Nope" I said with a sigh and Dean sigsh frustrated as I lean on the car.

Dean starts to look around for something to unlock the handcuffs. He finally notices the antenna of the car and reaches for it, but he is too far away. We both hear the screech of the pickup truck and look at each other worriedly "son of a bitch" I say and Dean stretches a little further. Finally Dean grabs the antenna and begins to unscrew it. Just as the truck stops and a couple of guys walk out and over to the car. Dean gets himself out before getting me out and we both roll under the car as the two men walk over and get in the car before driving off.

Dean and I stand up and head over to a barn and open one of the doors before entering to see a disgusted looking barn. "Dean" I say and we both run over to Sam who is in a cage "Sam, are you hurt" Dean asks and Sam smiles "no" "damn, it's good to see you" Dean said with a smile. "How did you get out of the cuffs" Kathleen asks and I look over at her "we know a trick or two" I said and she stares at us confused. "Alright" Dean says and he moves to the door of the cage and sees the locks. "Oh, these locks look like they're gonna be a bitch" Dean says.

"Well, there's some kind of automatic control right there" Sam says and points to the control panel. I jog over and see what it looks like "have you seen 'em" Dean asked Sam "yeah, they're just people" Sam says. "And they jumped you? Must be gettin' a little rusty there, kiddo. What do they want" Dean asks and walks over to me as I start pushing buttons but nothing happens.

"I don't know, they let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me" Sam said "well, that's the point. You know, with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, they're just crazy" Dean said and I close the box. "See anything else out there" Sam asks us "he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. Plates from all over, so I'm thinkin' when they take someone, they take their car, too" Dean says. "Did you see a black Mustang out there, about ten years old" Kathleen asks?