The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1

Shelby

Dean and Sam sat in a chair in front of the bed that I was sitting on. Dad stood in the corner of the room watching me. "When I was first taken to hell I had went through every bad possible thing. Hell is only a word, what happens there is worst then anyone can ever imagine" I said. Dean and Sam, listening closely.

"After a couple of years they gave me a decision, a choice. I could either deal with being tortured every single day or" I started but stopped "or what" Sam asked? "Or I could be turned into a demon" I said and Dean and Sam's eyes went wide. "I told them to screw themselves and that I would rather die before I was ever turned into a demon. But they didn't listen" I said and couldn't look at my brothers.

"This demon went inside of me but the strange part was, that no matter how many times the demon tried to take control of my body I pushed it back down. One day I let it take control of me, but only for a moment, so I could escape. When I did somehow, some way I escaped hell. When I returned I looked around and I finally found you two" I said and looked at Dean and Sam.

"But you both had your lives. You were happy and I didn't want to ruin it, so I left" I said. Dean and Sam shook their heads "what are you trying to say" Sam asked? I sighed and almost felt like crying, afraid of what Sam and Dean might say. Or do.

"I'm half demon" I said sadly and Sam's eyes went wide as Dean seemed to have no emotion. Before I knew it Dean had reached for his gun that sat on the table near him and stood up, aiming it at me. I quickly stood up and put my hands up. Sam stood up, looking at Dean shocked. "Dean what are you doing" Sam yelled to him. "Tell me you're lying, telling me you're lying Shelby" Dean said shaking a little.

"I wish I could" I said and his face fell. "Dean put the gun down" Sam said and John seemed to watch carefully. "Leave" Dean told me and I looked at him shocked "Dean" "I said leave" Dean yelled. "Dean, please, don't do this" I said shaking my head and Dean shot near me. I jumped back a little caught off guard. "I said leave" Dean yelled and I quickly turned around and ran out of the motel.

I ran as fast as I could out of the motel and outside, into the partly nice air. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I finally stopped and turned around to see that no one had followed me. I hadn't even realized that I had been crying ever since Dean shot at me. I know Dean, better then he knows himself. He could have easily kill me, but instead he told me to run.

I checked my pockets to see that my phone was gone and all I had was my short black boots, jeans, pink shirt on with two small and thin jackets over it. I looked around and saw an abandoned house near-by. I headed inside and looked around but saw no one and nothing. I looked around before finding a few older looking candles with some matches.

I put the candles in one piles before starting to light them. Before I got to the second candle to light it someone's hand covered my mouth and pulled me away from the candles. I heard Trevor's voice in my ear as he held me close "I told you they wouldn't understand". I elbowed Trevor in the gut before starting to run towards the back door. I felt Trevor grab me and hit me with something hard against my head, knocking me out.

Dean

What did I just do? I just shot at my own sister! "What the hell man" Sam asked me and I laid my gun down on the table. I looked at Dad who stood in the corner, silent. "You seem to be pretty quiet considering your daughter, our sister said that she was half demon" I said mad.

Sam turned and looked at him "Dad, did you know"? Dad sighed "Yes, I've known for a while now". "And you didn't think to, oh who knows, tell us" I yelled at him. "It was not mine to tell. You think I wanted to hear that my daughter was half demon? I looked and looked for someone, anyone to tell me what to do. How to help her, I even talked to a demon" Dad said a bit mad.

"Every single one of them told me that it has never been possible, that there is no way to help her" Dad said. I looked at him shocked. "I wanted us to be a family, and now you have ruined that" Dad said mad. "I did what I was raised to do and that was hunt and kill demons" I said shocked.

"But not your own sister" Dad said "I understand what I have taught you. You just better hope for your sake, nothing has happened to her" dad said to me.

Shelby

I opened my eyes and my hand reached up to my head to see that it was slightly bleeding and I looked around to see I was in what looked like a huge freezer with loads of things in it. I looked to see that I was in what looked like a bed. I got up and realized my jackets and boots were off. I quickly walked towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

I looked around the room and saw what looked like another door and tried to open it but it was locked too. "Hello, help, help" I yelled and suddenly the door opened up and I looked to see Trevor. He closed the door behind him and looked at me. "Trevor what are you doing" I asked confused and mad.

"You're here because I'm keeping you safe" Trevor said. I looked at him like he was crazy "keep me safe. Let me go, let me free" I said and tried to get to the door but he grabbed me by my arms. I struggled against his grip before he pushed me back and I fell back on the bed. "Help, somebody help me, help, I'm down here, help" I yelled over and over.

"Stop" Trevor yelled to me and his eyes flashed to a flack and his voice seemed to have gotten darker before it changed back. I quickly shut up and looked at him, tears were running down my face. "Save your voice babe" he said to me with a small smile. "You're still a demon" I said realizing it now. "I've always been a demon" Trevor said.

"You said you're trying to keep me safe, from what" I asked? "From your brothers, from your dad, from every creature out there who wants you" Trevor said to me and I looked at him confused. "And you think locking me up in his is going to stop anything from happening to me" I asked? "Trevor let me go, please" I begged "I can't do that, I'm sorry" Trevor said.

"What is all of this about" I asked? "You left me" Trevor said to me and I looked at him shocked and surprised. "Trevor you were a demon, you tried to kill me" I said to him "that was before I found out which demon was inside of you" Trevor said and I looked at him confused. "You're crazy" I said shaking my head and not believing what I was hearing.

Trevor started to walk towards the door "I will never love you" I yelled to him. He stopped and slowly turned around, his eyes changed to a black before he grabbed me and slammed my head on the side of the bed, knocking me out.