Pilot Pt. 1

Shelby

I sat in a blue car and talked to Aiden, a friend of mine. My blond hair pulled up in a ponytail. "So you mean to tell me you've never been kissed" "nope" I said popping the P. "Well, I can change that" Aiden said leaning in to kiss me but before he could I saw a shadowy figure run by the car. I quickly pulled away "what was that" I asked "what" Aiden asks confused. I turn around in my seat to look all the way around the car.

"There's no one out here but us, Shelby" Aiden says to me as he goes in to kiss me again but then stops. "What the" he must have seen what I saw. Someone continues to run around the car rapidly. Suddenly the car's hood flies open and Aiden and I jump, making Aiden try to start his car. Nothing. "Come on, come on" Aiden said but nothing was happening. Aiden reaches behind him and grabs a knife from the back seat and starts to get out of the car.

"No, don't leave me here, Aiden, don't leave me here" I yell as he gets out of the car and closes the door behind him. "Oh great" I say trying not to freak out. Suddenly the window behind me shatters and something pulls me out of the car. I kick and squirm, trying to get out of their grip. Aiden comes up behind the man and cuts his head off. I picks myself up and Josephine, my other friend comes running up, holding a small shotgun.

Aiden stares at the body "you okay" he asks me "that was close, next time one of you can be the bait" I said and stand in the middle of Aiden and Josephine. "It's him" Aiden says "one down, two to go" I say as I stare at the body. We get in the car and drive off before coming to a motel. "You guys grab the stuff, I'll get the room" I said getting out of the car and heading inside to the counter. "One room" "what are you like 20" the clerk "actually I'm 26" I said.

The clerk hands me a room key and I take the key before meeting up with everyone and heading down a hallway and into our room. I walk into the room and take out my laptop while Aiden looks threw some bags. Aiden stops what he is doing and walks up behind me and starts to put his arms around me but I stop him.

"I told you I don't want a boyfriend, you're lucky I trust you to be my friend" I said and pushed him off of me "really and why" Aiden asks. I've told him before "too many secrets" I say not leaving my eyes from the laptop as I type something. "Really that's not how you were acting in the car" Aiden says. I sigh and look at him "oh really, well do you want me to show you how I feel right now" I asked him a bit mad?

Aiden puts his hands up in defense as Josephine walks into the hotel room. "Good, you're back, let's do this. Vampire was last seen by an ATM camera checking into this hotel. I tapped into the hotel's security cameras and found him. Room 215" I said to them. Aiden puts on a headset with a camera and mic attached "okay, let's do this" Aiden says.

"You transmitting" I asked "you bet" he grabs a few things "hey, how about we start a new tradition, and before each job, we give each other good-luck kisses" Aiden says. "How about I punch you in the throat instead" I said with a smile. Aiden takes a step back and Josephine rolls her eyes. Aiden puts a backpack over his shoulder and follows Josephine out of the hotel room.

Aiden and Josephine talk while I watch threw the laptop. Aiden sees something on the floor so he squats down to get a closer look. He smudges the substance with two fingers and holds his hand up so it can be seen. "Blood" he whispers to himself and lock picks the vampire's room. I watch the live video intently on my laptop and hear a noise.

I quickly pick up a gun and hide behind a wall as the door slowly opens, revealing Sam and Dean Winchester. They step in the room and look around. I aim the gun at them as my gun makes a clicking sound and they both turn to me. "Hey, Shelby" Dean says to me "what are you two doing here" I asked mad, "saving your bacon, that's what" Dean says. "Does it look like my bacon needs saving? Wait, how'd you find me I paid cash everywhere" I asked confused?