Hell House Pt. 2

Shelby

Sam exits the Public Library and comes down the stairs as Dean and I approach and we continue to walk. "Hey" Sam says to us "hey, what you got" Dean asked "well I couldn't find a Mordechai but I did find a Martin Murdock who lived in that house in the '30s. He did have children but only two of them, both boys, and there's no evidence he ever killed anyone" Sam said "what about you two"?

We reach the Impala and stand talking over the top of it. "Well those kids didn't really give us a clear description of that dead girl but I did hit up the police station. No matching missing persons" Dean said "it's like she never existed" I added "dude, come on, we did our digging, man, this one's a bust all right. For all we know those hellHound boys made up the whole thing" Dean said.

"Yeah, all right" Sam said "I say we find ourself a bar and some beers and leave the legend to the locals" Dean says. Dean gets in the car while Sam leans down, smiling, as he looks threw the open window. I'm about to get in when Sam stops me and I look at him confused until Dean turns the key in the ignition. Latino pop-dance music blasts from the speakers; when Dean tries to turn it off, the wipers turn on and then he stops it all.

Sam and I laugh as we get in the car and Sam licks his finger and marks an imaginary '1' in the air then points to himself. Dean gives Sam a dirty look "that's all you got, weak" Dean says and I laugh as I sit back in the backseat "I'm going to enjoy this" I said as the impala pulls away.

It reaches morning and we pull up to the Hell House where emergency vehicles and men move around. Dean, Sam, and I approach a man standing outside. "What happened" I asked "a coupla cops say a girl hung herself in the house" the man said "suicide" Sam asked "yeah. She was a straight A student, with a full ride to UT too. It just don't make sense" the man said and walks away. "Whaddaya think" Sam asked Dean "I think maybe we missed something" Dean said. "Yeah, something big" I add.

We wait till its dark when we head back to the house. Sam, Dean, and I crouch in the bushes as a police car is parked outside, two cops stand around. "I guess the cops don't want anyone else screwing around in there" Sam said. "Yeah but we still gotta get in there" Dean says and I hear whispers and peek around from our hiding place. "I don't believe it" I said and Dean and Sam look too. Ed and Harry are approaching, hunched over, wearing all sorts of gadgets, whispering and shh-ing each other.

"I got an idea" Dean says and rises slightly, turns towards the cops and cups a hand to his mouth. "Who ya gonna call" he yells and Ed and Harry looks around confused as the cop turns to them "hey, you". He Ed and Harry back down the path. Laughing Sam, Dean, and I make a break for the house. Once inside Sam breaks out the rifles, handing one to Dean and me and Dean turns on a flashlight.

"Where have I seen that symbol before? It's killing me" Dean says "come on, we don't have much time" Sam says and we go down to the basement and look around. Dean spies the jars and picks one up for a closer look. The pale red liquid sloshes around inside. "Hey Sam, I dare you to take a swig of this" Dean says with a smile "what the hell would I do that for" Sam asked?

"I double dare you" Dean says "I triple dog dare you to shut up" I said and Dean's grin fades. We hear a noise and move toward the cabinet. At Dean's nod Sam opens the door and rats squeak and run from the torchlight. Dean lifts his feet and says "I hate rats" "you'd rather it was a ghost" I asked? "Yes" Dean said and I turn around to see Mordechai has appeared "Sam, Dean" I yell and they turn around just as

Mordechai raising an axe above his head. Sam and I shoot him twice but he is still there.

Dean shoots him again and he mists away "what the hell kind of spirit is immune to rock salt" Sam yells? "I dunno" Deans and they look around "Sam, you said that he likes to kill girl's right" I asked a bit scared. "Yeah" Sam said and looks at me before he looks at Dean worriedly and he gives Sam the same look. "Come one, come one" Dean yells and we run towards the stairs.