Nightmare Pt. 3

Shelby

Mrs. Miller sits on the couch in shock as the cop sits in front of her "Max attacked me. He threatened me with a gun" she says and the cop indicates to Dean, Sam, and I "and these three"? They're family friends, I called them soon as Max arrived, I was scared. They tried to stop him, they fought for the gun" Mrs. Miller said "where did Max get the gun" he asks? Mrs. Miller begins to cry and looks at the ceiling "I don't know, he showed up with it and" Mrs. Miller cries. "It's all right Ms Miller" the cop says "I've lost everyone" she sobs.

"We'll give you a call if we have any further questions" the cop says to us "thanks officer, come on" Dean says to Sam and I. We walk down the driveway "if I'd just said something else. Gotten through to him somehow" Sam says "Sam, I told him I went to hell, I don't think you could have mentioned anything to him that would have gotten threw to him" I said. "But I still could have tried" Sam said "don't do that" Dean says "do what" Sam asked?

"Torture yourself" Dean says and Sam sighs "when I think about how he looked at me man, right before. I shoulda done something" Sam says "come on man, you risked your life. I mean yeah, maybe if we had gotten there 20 years earlier" Dean says and to move to either side of the Impala. Sam and I are on one side and Dean on the other "well I'll tell you one thing. We're lucky we had Dad" Sam says and Dean looks around pleased "well I never thought I'd hear you say that" Dean says.

"Speak for yourselves" I mumbled and Dean and Sam look at me "I'm kidden" I said, but didn't mean it "well, it coulda gone a whole other way after Mom. A little more tequila and a little less demon hunting and we woulda had Max's childhood. All things considered, we turned out ok. Thanks to him" Sam says and looks at me "now we don't have dad but we have this little kid" Sam says and wraps his arm around me. I laugh as little as Dean looks at us with a smile.

"Oh what ever, you two wouldn't live without me" I said pushing Sam away with a smile. Sam and Dean roll their eyes before we got in the car and drove back to the hotel. Sam places a bag in the trunk of the Impala which is backed up to the door, and returns inside as Dean and I finish packing. "Hey, I've been thinking" Sam said "well that's never a good thing" Dean says. "I'm serious, I been thinking, this demon, whatever it is. Why would it kill Mom, and Jessica, and Max's mother, you know? What does it want" Sam asked?

"I have no idea" Dean says and I stop packing as I have a flashback.

Flashback

I was grabbed by the throat and pinned against the wall so hard I got the breath knocked out of me. "You may think you can leave but you never can" the demon said to me "wanna bet" I choked out. "If you leave I will find you" the demon said "good luck trying" I choked out.

End Flashback

I stared at the bag "I mean, either telekinesis or premonitions, we both had abilities, you know? Maybe he was, he was after us for some reason" Sam says to Dean, bringing me back to reality. "Sam, if it had wanted you, it would've just taken you. This is not your fault, it's not about you" Dean says. "Then what is it about" Sam asked "me" I said and Sam and Dean looked at me. I sighed and looked at them "when I was, when I was in Hell, this demon said to me that he find me if I ever left hell" I said.

"Maybe this was the same Demon that killed Max's mom" I said and looked at Sam. "Listen to me, both of you" Dean said looking at Sam and I "no one if coming after any of us, got that" Dean said and started to pack again. "Uh, there's something else too" Sam says and Dean sighs "jeez, what" "when Max left me in that closet, with that big cabinet against the door, I moved it, like Max" Sam said.

I looked at Sam shocked and Dean stops gathering clothes and stands still "oh" was all he says for a second. "Yeah" Sam says and Dean picks up a spook "bend this" Dean says. "I can't just turn it on and off Dean" Sam says frustrated "well how'd you do it" "I don't know, I can't control it. I just saw you die and it just came out of me, like a, like a punch. You know like a freak adrenaline thing" Sam says. "Yeah well I'm sure it won't happen again" Dean says.

"Yeah, maybe, aren't you worried, man? Aren't you worried I could turn into Max or something" Sam asks? "Nope, no way, you know why" Dean asks and looks at Sam "no, why" Sam ask expecting a stupid answer "cause you got one advantage Max didn't have" Dean says and Sam looks at him confused as I step foreword "us" I said. "As long as we're around, nothing bad is gonna happen to you, either of you" Dean said and looks at Sam then me.

Dean slings his bag over his shoulder and moving toward Sam and I "now then. I know what we need to do about your premonitions. I know where we have to go" Dean says "oh no, where" I asked "Vegas" Dean says with a smile. Sam sighs and shakes his head before we all headed out the door and into the Impala.

Please comment what you think of Shelby's flashback.