Chapter 3

It turned out that they had arrived in the old town where the original owner was. An Yinong and the driver thanked him, and then walked into this historical community and walked to the unit where the original owner's house was located.

There is a public living room on the first floor, with sofas, looking up to see a surveillance camera, double elevators, and an emergency passage.

"Ninth floor." He pressed the elevator.

"Ding." Soon after reaching the ninth floor, the elevator opened and An Yinong walked out, leaving wet footprints.

"I have a question. Go back 10,000 steps, you need his sincere remorse, but is there only one kind of remorse in love? Others, such as family, friendship, and career failures are different?"

"Of course not!"

"Where? Different?"

"Because only love is crazy and irrational." The system said of course.

"..." An Yinong wanted to pick up the rubber man and shake it to see how much water he could shake out.

He is now beginning to suspect that this system program has been infected with the 'brainless love drama' virus. Who instilled this misconception? Teach bad kids, isn't it?

"Actually, it's because the failure of friendship and family relationship doesn't produce much regret, and the failure of career is more regretful than regret. But love is different. Love is the most intense emotion that a person can have for another person who has no blood relationship, so its failure. The remorse brought about is very high."

Seeing that the host's expression was wrong, the system immediately became serious.

"I don't deny that there is love that goes along with life and death in this world, but the strategy is definitely not." An Yinong shook his head, turned the key to open the door, pressed the headlight at the door, and the room was brightly lit.

At a glance, you can see the bottom of the small apartment, the floor tiles are yellowed, the wall paint is seriously peeled off, and the overall tone is dull, just like the life of the original owner.

This is a second-hand house. The original owner asked experts to perform two surgeries to repair the throat, which cost a lot of money. Not only the car was sold, but the original house was also sold.

The original owner's father passed away early, his grandparents didn't kiss, and his mother didn't communicate with him after he remarried, so he could only use the remaining money to buy a house here, so he had a place to live.

"Do you want to spend a few years in this kind of place?" An Yinong just felt that he had nowhere to go. Although he could endure hardships, he liked to enjoy most of the time, especially in terms of living. So he can have no car, but he must have a comfortable house.

"Is there a layer of dirt on the sofa? And the lampshade with its own sense of history..."

But soon he discovered the treasure in the room. It was a custom-made home recording studio. The original owner bought it at a high price. The most valuable piece of equipment in this house.

"Recording studio." An Yinong couldn't turn his eyes away.

The system doesn't know what the host is thinking, and it is still trying to sell Amway: "It's not me, there is really no easier task than ours. I have experienced so many hosts, as long as you use a little snack, you can't pass the test.

"As for the different aesthetics and hobbies of the target of the raid, the host needn't worry about this. Basically, follow the plot line and at least get a pass in the end! "