Chapter 243

"It doesn't concern me much, but the thought that there is such a place in the world and a group of people is like a fishbone in my heart. If I said I wanted to try to see an end to it, would you think me puzzled?"

"No. Whatever you're going to do, it's going to work."

"Just that optimistic about me?"

Han Yu's eyes all softened, "You don't believe in fate, you don't listen to people or rules so that you can break away from the shackles of 'destiny,' all the prophecies won't work on you, in front of you is the unknown world, and the unknown means possibility."

He had thought about it for a long time before he figured it out.

Who changed the fate of that He Guoshu, who was supposed to make waves?

It was An Yinong.

Han Yu thought at first that it was because An Yinong was the taskmaster. But if the people who could break destinies meant taskmasters like them, outsiders, then why did his prophecy trap Han Yu?

He later realized it wasn't because of the 'taskmasters' but because of 'An Yinong' because he was a sharp blade against fate, seemingly gentle but firm in his bones.

Those destinies made up of circumstances, occultism, and rules don't work on him because he's a person who likes to bump his head and still 'has no regrets despite his death.' And only someone like that could save him from the fate of the crazy death cage.

"It's not that I'm looking up to you. It's that you're outstanding."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you've learned to sweet talk too."

Han Yu was preparing for a lesson, holding his cell phone and twirling his pen with the other hand, smiling. When she saw his spring-like appearance, an assistant was about to come in and look for him. She didn't know why her face was red and quietly withdrew from the office again: it's so lovely, young people in love.

The two talked for a long, long time.

They started with the animal smuggling case, but the topic had skewed from their first meeting to the variety of animals and five-star cuisine on the island.

Since their phone calls were tapped, An Yinong didn't talk about things that couldn't be known, just everyday things.

An Yinong happily talked about how many things she had recently eaten that she hadn't tried before. For example, Ah San's street food was an orb-shaped crispy fried pasta that he wouldn't even touch, but this time, when he ate it, the flavor was delicious.

"I wish I could tie up all these chefs back home. We'd eat together then."

Han Yu smiled and said yes to as many chefs as he wanted.

"I've heard that picky eaters will become particular chefs about their dishes once they start learning to cook. Why isn't that the case with me?

"Ah, I know because you're there.

"The best thing is still the steak that Aou fried. That's the only food that was made especially for me."

An Yinong held his cell phone, "Although there are the best chefs here, the best ingredients, and all kinds of animals ......, I still miss that tiny nest, the store that I have to clean every day, and the sticky rice at the front of the store when I wake up early.

"Ah Yu, I miss you so much."

The next day the members of the Huaxia team all had the expression of not sleeping well. The others were thinking about the enemy who didn't know where they were, and only An Yinong thought about his lover back home.