Chapter 169-170

Chapter 169

In a world where there was no modern technological civilization involved in interfering, the sky also seemed to darken particularly thoroughly, and by this time it was already pitch black outside.

But there was more movement in the darkness.

Jean heard shrill cries and wails, and he did nothing but pluck at the dead branch, letting it burn slowly.

Behind him, in the tent, the breathing became calm, the kid from the new group seemed to be asleep, but it was the Sentinel that retained a bit of alertness and wasn't completely asleep.

On his watch, the number of survivors dropped down at a slow rate. One live room after another went black, and the viewers cursed and came out, looking for the next live room.

In An Yinong's live room, yawning viewers looked breathlessly at An Yinong, who was hugging Fluffy and sleeping soundly: is this one stupid or just big-hearted?

Some people felt that he was just stupid, but there was also a part of the audience that firmly believed that he was artistically bold and fearless.

"No, I'm sleepy, I'll take a nap too, and set the alarm."

As for Qin's live room, they were discussing a very serious matter, "Is there a possibility that this Qin in front of us, he's not Qin, but Qin's other personality, or a twin?"

The viewers didn't believe that the homely man in front of them who could handle small fishes, who could build a stove, and who obediently listened to the assignments to receive the vigil tasks was the same Ice Blade Qin that they knew so well.

There must be a conspiracy!

The night was getting deeper and the noises were getting fewer and fewer, and it was not known which side had resolved which side.

The sky rang with a rumble of thunder, and in an instant, the rain rushed down, from a gross rain to a pouring rain was just a matter of two minutes, and behind it was simply pouring down. But even with the heavier rain, the rainwater didn't splash inside the cave, they were blocked out by an invisible membrane.

Qin closed his eyes, a shallow vapor enveloping him while it condensed into sharp spikes of ice. There were greenish-purple veins at the corners of his forehead, and he could tell that he had to endure a lot of pain when he used his power.

This would be the case with a serious injury to the spiritual realm, and one could feel the pain like being cut by a thousand knives just by moving it.

For these higher insect races that used non-physical power, the spiritual domain was the most important existence, even if the limbs were crippled, it didn't matter, but the spiritual domain absolutely couldn't go wrong.

Problems would mean becoming an invalid, as well as death.

The entire interstellar world knew that Qin's spiritual realm had problems, he had no intention of hiding it, but he was also unwilling to show a bit of pain.

Many people guessed that he came to the game to 'die', rightly or wrongly.

Say no, because he came to the game because he received intelligence that the alien race would make a move, and their target was the 'survival game'.

The Survival Game was an extreme variety show used by the Bug Race to prove themselves, and in recent years, it had also become a program for the seven major countries to compete in national strength. It was a live program of the Bug Race's universal nature, and it was also the variety show with the highest ratings.

The alien race came to such a program to mess up the program to thwart the Bug Race's confidence.

To say it was right was because he came here to die nine deaths. He was now a taut string that would snap in two months at most.