Chapter 45

"Ding, the remorse is 100, the task completion rate: 100%, and the tasker still has three days to stay." Electric waves flashed in the system's eyes, and an inorganic machine sound was emitted from its mouth.

An Yinong didn't quite understand what was going on.

"It's over, why is this Zhao Ze so unreserved? How can he regret it when he regrets it?" The system screamed in anger.

"What is the stay time?" An Yinong was stunned. When he suddenly met the system, he said that the remorse should not be too high, and it was too much to say this. After that, he kept reminding him sideways that it is not necessary to have fun in a timely manner. Chasing the ultimate.

Isn't it bad to have full regret?

"The remorse value reaches 100, and his protagonist's halo is reduced to the lowest level. In the future, he will only be an ordinary person with a little luck. This derivative world centered on him will also start to operate normally. But..." 

The system took a careful look at An Yinong: "As an outsider, you will also be rejected. After three days, you will leave this world in an unexpected way."

"..." For a moment, An Yinong's mind was blank.

"What do you mean?" The

The system whimpered: "I see that the host you are also not very interested in the task, thought how it is impossible to get 100 points of remorse value. The system is not a roadside stone that can be picked up if you want it."

The cold air rushed from the soles of the feet to the heart, and the body froze, unable to perceive the heat or cold. An Yinong squeezed the scarf in his hand, clenching it tightly, the back of his hand stretched with blue veins, his eyes wandered, not knowing where to go.

"What you said before, you can't remind me, is this?"

"Yes." The system nodded, with tears in its eyes, "In order to avoid affecting the enthusiasm of the missionaries, I can't take the initiative to say this. I'm sorry, the host. It's my fault."

"I have to go? Can't stop it?"

"Yes." The system's words shattered his last hope.

An Yinong Fooled his own songs, his own concerts, and his promises with the people here. With Tang Yu, Tao Ran, Song Wei and the others...

After a long time, he released his fingers from the scarf and laughed. The laughter stopped abruptly halfway through.

"Fortunately, I haven't had time to say that, so I don't have to worry about leaving."

Listening to An Yinong's inner thoughts, the system felt pain: "If host, you are not so serious about this world, maybe things will be much better. It's my fault, I should tell the host to treat this world as a real-life game."

"It's not your fault, even if you say so, I won't change my behavior." An Yinong just lost control of his emotions for a short time. He quickly regained his composure.

"I will leave due to an accident within three days. It seems that such a short period of time is not enough for me to find out the evidence of the poisoning and bring this person to justice." 

The system listened to the host's emotionless tone and asked tremblingly, "Host, You wouldn't be foolish to kill him, would you?

"Although his protagonist's halo has dropped to the lowest level in history, it doesn't mean that he can be killed by the tasker, this is absolutely impossible! Don't have such dangerous thoughts, there will be punishment, life is better than death. "