Chapter 203

"Tsk." The screen An Yinong two people warm and affectionate, the game designer only felt toothache and especially wants to destroy a little bit of this picture scroll-like picture.

"Not knowing that the organs have stopped are like this, knowing that the organs have stopped, still not treating this place as a scenic area for vacation tourism?"

There was also talk of smashing the sky out of a safe exit. A set of several hundred million dollars of equipment, smashing it just like that?

But if they smashed it, they were capable of smashing it.

The main material used for this cover was a lightweight membrane, and they had only installed organs in a few places. This lightweight membrane could be easily destroyed, especially if the target was an attacking insectoid like Qin.

Previously, he had designed the sky like this because the bug race didn't have a species that was good at high-altitude flight, and theoretically no one could touch the lightweight membrane and then destroy it. But didn't this pair still have adult Gustavian beasts?

An adult royal wind beast wouldn't touch the lightweight membrane in its weekday activities, but it could go up if someone told it to.

The only problem was that even if they destroyed the lightweight membrane, it didn't mean they could escape the final crisis - if the final organ didn't stop.

"Boss!" A figure appeared on the communicator, it was his subordinate who activated the red emergency communication.

"What's the panic?" The game designer said in displeasure.

"Boss, the control room on the satellite was attacked, there's a fool inside who was confused by the Night Ghost and sneaked the Night Ghost inside, and they activated the doomsday organ once again."

The game designer's gaze brought out a cold aura: "Calm down, make things clear."

The subordinate's voice was urgent and fast, "The person who was still there at that time was Allen, who immediately locked the remaining three organs. However, the few previously activated organs could no longer be stopped, so he could only push the time back by two days, and then purposely entered the wrong password three times to lock it. Now I don't know what's going on in the control room ......"

Before he could finish his sentence, the screen flickered again and disconnected.

"Night Ghost?"

The Night Ghosts had been an alien race that had built a friendship with their Bugs in the past and was more advanced in technology and entertainment than the Bugs. The two sides came and went very closely during the honeymoon period. According to the insect race's aesthetics, the male and female beauty of the Night Ghost race were all top-notch beauty, so it was especially popular to look for Night Ghosts to fall in love during that time. All kinds of romance movies, TV shows, and games were endless.

Intermarriage is relatively rare, mainly two sides have reproductive isolation and can not have offspring.

The ability of night ghosts is relatively special, they can subconsciously influence people who have good feelings for them, and then mind control that person.

In addition, the entertainment industry of the Night Ghosts is still relatively developed, and there are many works, that frantically imported their values to the Bug Race, and the Bug Race side realized that this is a kind of cultural invasion when it is already too late.

Later on, when the two races broke off diplomatic relations, the higher-ups above were scolded by the people below, saying that they were narrow-minded, culturally unconfident, and so on. To this day, there are still a lot of guys obsessed with night ghosts. This one on the satellite was probably one of them.